Thursday, October 20, 2011

MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION BLOG HOP

WIN A COPY OF
MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION
AND A $15 EVERNIGHT PUBLISHING GIFT CERTIFICATE!

No matter what your fantasy, these sinfully naughty tales are certain to keep you reading late into the night...

 
Midnight Seduction is an exclusive collection of erotically charged stories by thirteen talented authors. From dark angels and vampires, to ghosts and kelpies, this anthology is sure to please paranormal romance lovers everywhere. Fulfill your wanton desires and escape into a world where anything is possible.









Includes my story, Crimson Sin
 Paris Hutchison walks the veil between two worlds, light and shadow.  What some see as a blessing or a gift, others see as deception.  And Paris, well, Paris sees her "gift of sight" as a curse.  She is loved by someone who protects her, but while she is human her lover is not.  Those around him seek to enslave her, use her gifts. And if they cannot, they will endeavor to destroy her. 


To win a copy of Midnight Seduction and/or a $15.00 Evernight Publishing gift certificate simply follow this blog and leave a comment along with your email. Below you will find links to some of my fellow authors.  Best of luck to all the blog hoppers!




13 comments:

  1. I was getting nervous having some issues with loading but I got it now!!!

    Dprissypunk@gmail.com SO excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this.
    lornel@xplornet.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this one bad.
    musicalfrog at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win a copy of this. I love anthologies to read new to me authors and this one has so many different authors. Thank you so much for the chance.
    June M
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been anxiously waiting for this antho and hope I win!! All my favorite writers in one book...yay!!
    powermom245@comcast.net.....'Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anthologies and I really want this one. All of my favorite Evernight authors together, wahoo!

    goaliemom00@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite genres is paranormal romance, can't wait to read it. I love reading anthologies, they are short and sweet and just enough to finish a story before going to bed ;)

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could just sit at your blog site and watch all those hot men up there keep scrolling by all day long. Very yummy!!
    Can't wait to read this book!!
    Thanks for the chance!

    mnjcarter@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anthologies. I can always find a great new author to read. Thanks for the chance.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love paranormal stories & anthologies are my favorite way to discover new authors.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shapeshifters, vampires, and sex - Oh My! The Anthology looks awesome and I would love to win this. Hope you are having a great day and thank you for the giveaway. While I'm at it "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome authors all in one book, count me in :)
    chamblinh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crimson Sin sounds a wonderful story! Love Paris already - especially having to walk a fine line :)

    Thanks for the wonderful giveaway. Definitely count me in. judimello AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete

ALPHA'S ALPHA by ELYZABETH M. VALEY

Blurb Lee never thought he’d find his mate at a club, but even less so, did he expect him to be, Alkaline, the leader of the maf...