Thursday, February 23, 2012

UPDATES IN LONDON’S LIFE

I know my blog has been quiet since the Valentines blog hop, but I promise I haven’t fallen off the earth or forgotten about you, the readers.  So, what’s been occupying my time? I’d like to say hot men, deep tissue massages, and sipping pina colada’s on the white sands of a beach, but… I’ve been working on the final round edits for Eternal which is the last in the 4-book continuing series, The Heart Of Winter.  I don’t have a release date as of yet, but I can tell you it is coming soon.  I truly loved every minute of writing Winter’s story, and want to thank everyone who’s supported my work, bought the books, sent me emails about how much they liked the series, and who have encouraged me along the way.
Along with edits, I have also been working on a couple of new WIP’s.  One is a contemporary erotic novel, and the other is a BDSM piece I’m working on for the Naughty Fairy Tale line through Evernight.  I hope to be able to tell you more about the progress on them soon.
I’m also excited to let everyone know I’ve also been working with another author on a sci-fi novella set on the outer edge of the Omega Centauri Galaxy. This novella will be the beginning of a series, The Interstellar Defense Council, called, DEF CON 9.  I’m really excited about this collaboration and this series.  As we move forward, I will be releasing more information.
 
 
Quote by Paul Simon
 
"Some people never say the words 'I love you' It's not their style to be so bold. Some people never say those words: 'I love you' But, like a child, they're longing to be told."
 
 
 
 
XOXO
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Love by Aubrey Wynne #audiobook

Author: Aubrey Wynne Narrator: Sara Sheckells Length: 3 hours 21 minutes Publisher: Plato Publishing Released: Oct. 23, 2017 ...