Thursday, May 17, 2012

YOU COULD WIN MASTER OF MINE

Master Of Mine BDSM Anthology has gone to print. 
To celebrate I will be giving away 1 print copy of the book to one lucky winner!














Here’s what you need to do in order to be eligible to win:
     1.  Be a follower of my blog.


2.  “Like” my author’s page on Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-Saint- James/154331444626603


3. Leave your email on this post along with a little message that you “liked” me on FB.  And tell me why you NEED, WANT, DESIRE a copy of Master Of Mine.
The winner will be announced on May 25, 2012.

XoXo
London

3 comments:

  1. Must have a physical copy of me fellow EP peeps' work in my hands! Must thumb the pages for realz!
    ;)
    Already a follower here and have been likig you on FB for months now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a print copy of this because
    1. I love BDSM stories and
    2. This would be a great bedside book to have.

    Already GFC follower: June M.
    and have liked your FB page for a while: June Manning

    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com
    (it is a j after the _)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed your blog, Liked your page and would LOVE a copy to read and study from the masters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Winners & More

*Waves* Hi, all.  First, I want to thank everyone who took part in my audiobook tour for Always and hosted me and my new audiobook baby o...