Friday, September 14, 2012

THE GOOD SISTER: PART ONE IS HERE!



Be Warned: Voyeurism, anal sex, rimming, spanking, bondage, multiple partners.

Excerpt:

    I walked to the staircase, rubbing at the back of my neck. I made my way down to the second floor. I stopped for a moment to stretch before reaching out to the door of my room. Strong hands wrapped around the tops of my arms, pulling my body back into a muscular chest.
    “Why do you haunt me?” he whispered against my ear.  
    Goose bumps traversed my skin. My body, my reactions would give me away. I must find a way not to react to Reid.
    “Please, speak to me,” Reid urged, “I need to hear your voice for my own sanity.”
    I turned the doorknob, took Reid by the hand, and led him into my room. I turned off the lights, leaving us in dimness. The fire was low, no longer raging, but I would need to be careful. If I moved him to the settee by the dressing area there would be very little light, and he would not be able to fully see me. With his hand in mine, I took Reid to the settee. I pressed upon his chest, urging him to sit. I placed my fingertip to his lips, indicating not to speak. Reid sat. I unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time.
    “There is something about you which haunts me, calls to me, makes me think—” I stopped him with my lips.  
    I felt his fingers on the back of my neck, urging me to stay. I pulled back, took his hand, turned it palm up, and with my index finger I wrote:  NO.
    “Please, tell me who you are?”
    I closed my small hand over his, giving him my final answer.
    Ashton bulldozed through my thoughts. Something about this made me feel guilty, but I need not be guilty. I’d come here for Reid. All of this was for Reid.
    Reid shrugged out of his shirt. I skimmed my hands over his chest then over his rippled stomach without reservation or hesitation. He was my goal, my focus, what I wanted, what I had always wanted. My hands moved to the buttons on his jeans. I popped the first button and ran my fingertips over the strength of his stomach once more, circling his navel. His stomach muscles responded with a flexing jerk.  
    Reid placed his nose to my hair and sniffed. I made it through the button fly of his jeans, and slipped my hand inside the denim to feel Reid iron hard beneath my hand. I stroked him, squeezed him, took in every inch of him. Reid groaned. I gripped at his pants, pulling.  
    Reid stood up, and removed his pants. Once they were gone he sat back down. I fell to my knees, at his feet, slid up between his legs, grasped his hard cock in my hand, and placed a kiss to the tip of him.
    “Shit,” he muttered.  
    I lifted my hand. He quieted. I kissed his cock, and stroked his balls, but I knew he wanted hard and fast. I remembered how he pleasured himself in the shower. How he fucked Breeze. Rough. I had to be prepared to give him what he needed. It would be nothing like Ashton. I thought about Ashton again,but I plucked Ashton from my thoughts. Reid was why I’d come to France. Reid was who I desired. I couldn’t desire two men, could I? But something about Ashton was different. No, I cannot have feelings for Ashton. I mouthed the ridge of Reid’s broad head.
    Reid snapped. He thrust his hips, thrusting his cock deep, grabbing at the back of my head, pushing my head down upon him, entangling his fingers into my hair, fisting.
    I didn’t struggle. I breathed through my nose, relaxed my throat.  
    “Fuck,” he muttered. He let loose of my head.
    Reid got up from the settee, grabbed his shirt then stopped. He was silent for a long moment. I watched as he pulled on his jeans, securing them. He walked to the door. In the dim light I saw him run his fingers through his hair, stopping to scrub the back of his neck. He gripped his shirt in the other hand. I wondered if I should go to him. I stood, walked to him, and reached out. I placed my hand to his muscled back.
    “I’m sorry,” he said in a whisper.
    Then Reid was gone.


EVERNIGHT PUBLISHING

Amazon

Amazon UK

ARe

BookStrand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...