Skip to main content

In The Authors Spotlight ~ Michaela Rhua

BIO:

Michaela Rhua is a doctor's wife who lives life at odd hours depending on when her husband is on call. She had been known to be up and about at 2 am working on her next erotic tale.
She has three teenage children; twin boys aged seventeen and a daughter aged 15, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling on the train into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.


When the blood moon coincides with Halloween, the forces of darkness unite to wreak their evil spells. Will this All Hallows Eve bring joy or sorrow? Curses abound and destiny calls, as a vampire watches over his human. Devils atone to the moon, and shifters hunt their mate on land protected by a powerful white witch. An angel takes human shape to protect the gypsy girl he loves, and a black widow hunts her prey in human form.
In these five chilling and sexy tales, is love enough to break the cycle? Or is all lost under the orange glow of the menacing sphere in the sky?




Here's a tantalizing taste of Michaela's story:


He must be an early riser. His deep, rumbling voice, which hummed a few chords of an unknown song, made her smile to herself. She was unsure of what to do. Usually no one was awake this early, so she had the cabin to herself, but with him there she hesitated. Get over yourself! She walked quietly to the next cubicle, but as she did so, his door opened slowly. Water continued to fall. He may not have locked the door properly. She put her head down trying not to look, but as his cubicle came into view, she could not help but glance in his direction.
The sight was mesmerizing. Strong, long legs led to a tight ass. His waist was small but then broadened upwards to wide shoulders. As he scrubbed his head, his back muscles tightened and relaxed with the movement of his muscular arms. She stopped, just drinking in the sight. Then he turned, and she gasped. Nali covered her mouth to avoid him hearing her there. He stood in the shower with his eyes closed against the soapy suds. Her gaze followed the slow trail of suds downwards as they travelled over the toned torso, over his shaped stomach muscles to his relaxed cock, which still looked unbelievably thick and long. She wondered how large it would be when erect and how it would feel as it slid into her. He flicked his head as fresh water fell, cleaning the soap.

Buy Links:

Place to find Michaela Rhua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…