Skip to main content

IN THE SPOTLIGHT ~~ AUTHOR RHONDA L PRINT




Leah Wolfe, federal agent for the Supernatural Investigations of Non-Human Species—SINS—is determined to put the pieces of her personal life back together. Her relationship with Ian Nightwalker, her vampire lover and a Marquis in the vampire ruling council, has heated up and is going further than she’d ever thought possible.
When her ex-fiancé, Joaquin Wildhorse calls Leah in the middle of the night and asks her to come to the home of Louis Deveraux, Alpha of the largest wolf pack in the country, her first instinct is to hang up. Until he asks her to bring Ian. Lewis has been gruesomely murdered, leaving behind a daughter and a decree that Joaquin is to be the new pack Alpha.
Now as the slain bodies of more shape-shifters start turning up closer to home, Leah’s personal and professional lives collide. She knows who the killer is but legally can’t touch him. She'll need the help of Ian and Joaquin to step outside of the law and stop a killer to protect the lives of those she loves the most. If she can manage that, things just might get interesting.

Excerpt from Justified:


The human condition compels us to be in control of our own destiny. To push forward through obstacles and ignore those who would thwart us from our desired path.
Whether it is ingrained in the very seed of our conception or acquired through circumstance is unclear.
No matter. It is a lie.
Control is an illusion. A convenient deception of consciousness that we all  subscribe to and few of us can afford.
Destiny is a controlling bitch, and she will have her way.
Ignorance is not always bliss. Sometimes it’s deadly.










Nightwalker - A Leah Wolfe SINS Novel:
Leah Wolfe has retired from serious police work in favor of seeking a normal life. Her unique, yet not fully discovered supernatural abilities allow her to speak to the souls of the dead, providing vital information in the search for their killers.
Her abilities have also cost her almost everyone she has ever loved including her mother, who abandoned her to fend for herself on the streets, and, most recently, her ex-fiance Joaquin Wildhorse, Chief Detective of the Native American Reservation Police Department.
But when Joaquin’s new lover is found brutally murdered on the reservation, he turns to Leah for help. The hunt for a vicious killer leads Leah to sexy Ian Nightwalker and Leah is unable to walk away from the case that may cost her her most guarded possession of all.
Her heart.

Excerpt:

Ian took my hand and led me to a glass-enclosed atrium. Stars glittered above me through the glass ceiling and the desert outside was backdropped by the mountain range. A jetted spa that trickled a waterfall into a large swimming pool illuminated the room. Palm trees surrounded the edge of the spa providing privacy. Wow.
“It’s like an oasis in the desert.” I spoke softly so as not to disturb the natural peace in the room. Like talking in a library.
Ian walked over to a large stone bench and sat down. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his pale skin and muscles hidden beneath. I silently gasped and felt a wave of desire heat my body. Each muscle flexed and tensed as he moved to kick off his boots then pulled his socks over his feet. As he bent and exposed his back I couldn’t help but admire the breadth of his broad shoulders, my eyes following his spine down to his narrowing back and waist. His wavy black hair fell over his face and I was left with a view of his neck. I had the sudden urge to run my tongue along his exposed neckline to his kissable mouth. I wanted to run my hands over the strong shoulders and let them slowly caress a path down his chest and along the expanse of his stomach tracing the trail of soft, dark hair that led from his naval and disappeared under the denim of his jeans. I wanted to feel his hands fist in my hair as I explored his body.
I shook myself out of the thought.
My face blazed red as I saw Ian’s eyes bored into mine, the look of passion on his face that a man gets when knows your interested in more than just conversation.







The Order of Chaos - A Leah Wolfe SINS Novel:

One man possessed her heart. The other possessed her soul.

Both had betrayed her.
 
Leah Wolfe, a federal agent for SINS, Supernatural Investigations of Non-Human Species, is determined to move on with her life and master her own gifts, including the ability to speak to the souls of the dead. Her ex-fiancé, Joaquín Wildhorse, was unable to accept her gifts and gave himself to another. Ian Nightwalker was more than willing to soothe her broken heart and use her abilities to seek vengeance on his enemies.
 
With a prominent member of The Marquis, the vampire ruling council, intent on coming to Leah’s hometown, the threat of Chaos touching everyone she loves brings her down a path that leads to Joaquín Wildhorse and Ian Nightwalker once again.

Is Leah willing to risk her heart again to save the small desert town she loves?





Guardian:

Claire Stillwell is on the brink of realizing her lifelong dream of owning her own gallery. But an eerie attack in a dark alley reveals a past she never even knew existed. Can Claire embrace a life she never dreamed of in the name of love?
 
Roman Hunt has been assigned to secretly protect Claire. After years of hiding in the shadows as her unseen guardian, a fateful attack brings them face to face. Is Roman willing to risk everything to be with the woman he loves?

When two worlds collide and danger is imminent, can love keep them safe?




Buy Links:









The Order of Chaos




Guardian

Rhonda L. Print
Author of
NIGHTWALKER
THE ORDER OF CHAOS
GUARDIAN
Available Liquidsilverbooks.com and Amazon.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…