Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Blog Hop Winner!



Thanks to everyone who participated in the Evernight Holiday Blog Hop! I hope you all had as much fun as we did.  The hop has closed, and everyone will be announcing their winners, so make sure you all check your email.



The winner of my new release Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One is:

Angieia  angiek@cfu.net

Congrats, Angieia! I will be emailing you soon!

Good luck to everyone, and remember to keep checking back on my blog for some great author interviews, spotlights, more hops, and more awesome giveaways!

Happy Holidays,
London Saint James


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...