Skip to main content

HER TYPE OF GUY


What happens when a group of authors get online and start chatting about potential stories? Well, in this instance a collection of 10 naughty short stories is born called Her Type of Guy, published by Evernight Publishing.



Blurb

For every desire, there's a man to meet it. Someone's annoyance is another's kink. In this naughty collection of short stories, indulge your fantasies, and follow our heroines as they find just the right type of guy or guys…

 

From bouncing cocks to virgins, slow coaches, true Scotsmen, and messy play partners, sex toy experts and their mischievous friends, these guys are in need of their ladies. Why is one guy too grumpy to believe, another always too early? And can there ever be a future with a hired killer?

 

Only one way to find out. You might just meet your ideal guy. 

 

 

Here are two snippets from my stories in this hot little collection.

 

Snail's Pace.

The deep timbre of his voice made her heart clench. She would miss the reassuring sound of his voice. Then she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, gently patting her. Looking up at his angular face, she did something she had longed to do. She reached out and stroked his beard. It felt bristly yet soft to touch. Then she dropped her hand.

 

 

Ahhh so sweet but it doesn't stay that way. Ready for more?

 

Only When Allowed.

He closed his eyes and felt at ease. This was not what he was used to. Women expected him to take control and lead the way, which he did with ease. This time he was quite enjoying doing as he was told. The bed dipped next to him and he looked forward to what she had planned next.

"Keep your eyes closed. Do exactly as I say. I'll take care of everything," she said.

One fingernail scraped up and down his cock, the feeling caused it to thicken all the more.

 

 

And who are my partners in crime? They are wonderfully talented ladies with rather wild ideas: Doris O'Connor, Raven McAllan, Ella Grey, Morgan King and me (Michaela Rhua – although I wouldn't necessarily say I am wonderfully talented!)

 

 

Why not check out this collection of naughty stories here:


 

Feel free to stalk me here:

Michaela Rhua






 

Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she is multi published and loves writing!

She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…