Skip to main content

SPANISH DIVERSION BY ELYZABETH M. VALEY


Thank you, London for having me at your blog!

 

Greetings everyone! As some of you might know from previous interviews and guest posts, music plays a crucial part in my writing process. Spanish Diversion was no exception and unlike some other novels, a few of the songs were fully integrated into the story.  This was due to the fact that not only were the songs inspiration for me, but they were, in essence the sort of music the boys enjoyed listening to.

 

From Jennifer Lopez’s, dance rhythms to The Black Eyed Peas feel good anthem to Kylie Minogue’s Can’t get you out of my head to Loreen’s Euphoria... there was an eclectic mix of music playing at all times while I wrote.

 

My personal favorites were the ones that inspired the naughty bits of the story. IAMX’s Kiss and Swallow and Beseech’s Higher Level. I love the lyrics on this last piece - Get down on your knees when I command lay back and take what’s yours to have – Yep, definitely inspiration worth, but, you know what? I’m going to stop bothering with my talk about music and invite you to experience some of those songs for yourself.


 

Enjoy!  

 


Blurb –

 

Ever since his last boyfriend labeled him as predictable and boring, Shane has gone out of his way to demonstrate that he’s not. He's moved to Spain, taken a job as an English teacher and decided that partying all night long is going to be his thing. Fun first is his new motto, regardless of what his heart has to say about it after meeting Alejandro.

After leaving his bed without even a goodbye, Alejandro thought he’d never see the sexy American again, so when he reappears in his life he can hardly believe his luck. With a chemistry between them that is off the charts, he wants something more than just a night of passion.

Shane insists he just wants to party but Alejandro is determined to make him see that, together, they can have much more than just fun.

Be Warned: m/m sex, BDSM

Buy links
 
 

Bio:

Defined as weird since she was about eight, Elyzabeth honors the title by making up songs about her chores, doodling stars and flowers on any blank sheet of paper and talking to her dog whenever he feigns interest.

Losing the battle to the voices in her head is her favorite pastime after annoying her younger sister with her singing. Writing stories full of passion and emotion where love conquers all is her happy pill and she'll forgo sleep to make her readers live the dream.

 

·         Facebook

·         Twitter

·         Goodreads

·         Blog: www.inadreambeyond.blogspot.com

·         Website: www.elyzabethmvaley.weebly.com

 

 

Excerpt:

Someone was touching him gently on the shoulder. Soft slender fingers slid tentatively from the base of his neck to his shoulder and back. He kept his eyes closed as the person touching him squeezed his shoulder softly.

“Alejandro, you’re going to burn.”

Shane’s husky voice reached him. He had to be dreaming. Again, those fingers squeezed his shoulders. Alejandro bit back a moan. The pressure of the fingers increased, massaging his shoulder then sliding to the knots in his neck. Pleasure travelled to his groin, his cock slowly swelling, and caused him to sigh contentedly. The magical touch disappeared. Alejandro bit back his disappointment and turned his head to gaze at Shane. The blond was searching in his backpack.

“You fell asleep and your back is beginning to burn. I thought you should know,” Shane said, digging deeper into his bag.

“Thank you,” Alejandro said honestly. The American looked up, blue eyes as bright as the sky above. The corners of his lips lifted into a smile.

“Here,” he said, offering Alejandro the bottle of sunblock he’d found at the bottom of his bag.

“Would you?” Alejandro said.

“I don’t—”

“Please?” Alejandro curled his fingers around the container, purposely resting them above Shane’s. The other man chewed on his bottom lip and nodded.

“Thank you.” Alejandro relaxed against the towel again, eyes closed. His cock grew thick again as Shane poured lotion onto his back and proceeded to work the product onto his skin. His breath hitched as Shane’s tapered fingers slid across his lower back, close to the waistband of his swimsuit. His dick was steel against his stomach, and the muscles in his ass throbbed, but Alejandro kept perfectly still as the other man carefully slathered more lotion onto his skin. Firm hands worked their way across his thighs and below, all the way to his feet. Alejandro bit his arm to keep the groan lodged in his throat from bursting out as Shane retraced his path, his soft hands so close to his aching cock he wanted to scream. Breathing became difficult as Shane spread cream on his shoulders and his arms.

“You have to turn over.” Alejandro’s heart skipped a beat, the whisper of Shane’s voice next to his ear catching him by surprise. They were so close that if he turned his head in the right angle, he could probably kiss the other man.

Alejandro opened his eyelids and slowly twisted his head to face Shane. Immediately, the other man moved back as if he’d been burnt. So close and yet so far. Shane was on his knees, the book he’d been reading earlier hastily thrown across the erection Alejandro was certain he sported. His blue eyes downcast, he played with the cap of the bottle of sunscreen.

Alejandro’s pulse quickened as memories of his night of passion with Shane resurfaced. He hadn’t been covering his gorgeous hard-on then.

“I don’t think turning around would be a good idea. I have the same problem you seem to have.”

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…