Skip to main content

Mid Week Tease - Hidden in Plain Sight




 
Welcome to my portion of Mid Week Tease! And thanks to author Sandra Bunino for creating and organizing such tempting fun.
 
Here's a little bit from 
The Good Sister: Part One
 
Trinity Lane Winslow feared everything and lived her life vicariously through others. She dreamed of the impossible, yearning to be the kind of woman men desired—especially Reid Addison.

Reid Addison feared nothing, except how the mousey little blonde daughter of his housekeeper made him feel. Even though Trinity Winslow wasn’t his type, there was something intriguing about her.

Lord Ashton Archer lived a fairy tale life with property all over the world, was heir to a ducal dynasty, and had women fawning all over him. Anything a man could want, he obtained by the snap of his fingers.

By a twist of fate the three of them find their way into the same illicit world of the infamous Madam Jacqueline Claudette Rousseau. But will they find what each of them truly desires? Or will they always long for the forbidden?
 
Be Warned: Voyeurism, anal sex, rimming, spanking, bondage, multiple partners.
 
 
Ashton reached out and untied the mask. Slowly, he revealed my face to him. The ribbon on the mask loosened. I closed my eyes and hoped he would not be disappointed in what he found beneath. I held my breath. The right side of the mask moved, lifted, but nothing about the removal was done in haste…
     The moment the mask was gone, he reached out and touched my face, palming my cheek. He touched me like I was precious, fragile, as if I would shatter like glass. I opened my eyes to see Lord Archer’s white eyes as they shifted into molten silver.
     “Trinity, my dove,” he whispered into my ear. The warmth of his breath gusted across my bare neck. “In all of my life I have never looked upon such flawless beauty. I assure you, if I were to die in this moment, I would know what heaven was by gazing upon your perfection.”
     I never imagined such words being spoken of me, to me. I was drawn to him, his eyes, his voice, and his words. I gazed up. Ashton’s face, his mouth, lingered scant inches from my mouth. He stroked my cheek, plucking sensations I’d never known from my skin. His thumb moved to the swell of my lips, his body shifted in closer to me. 
     God, I wanted to feel his mouth upon mine.
     The parlor room doors rattled. Someone was coming in. I pulled my body back, stiffly, then reached to tug the mask from Ashton’s hand. Without any hesitation, I placed it back to my face. I turned my back to the doors quickly, tying the silk string, securing the mask in place.
     “Ah, Mr. Addison,” he said with a sour tone of displeasure. “To what do we owe this pleasure?”
     Reid’s voice encased me. “I wondered where you had gone, Archer. I wanted to meet the woman whom you stole away.”
     Keeping my back to the door, to Reid, I leaned over toward Ashton. I whispered into Ashton’s ear, “I cannot meet him or speak with him. He cannot see me or know who I am.”  
     Ashton gave an evil grin.
     “I am sorry, but my dove is not interested in meeting you,” he informed while turning back to see Reid who was standing a little bit closer.
     “Is that what she said?” Reid inquired, his voice not quite polite.
     Lord Archer lifted a brow, incredulous. “Yes. Pray tell, why would I lie?”
     “Is this what you truly wish?” Reid asked of me. He moved closer to the back of the loveseat.
     I turned. Gazed at Reid. I saw the harsh planes to his face along with the set of his jaw. The line of his brow started to turn into that angry v. I knew he was trying hard to hold in his rage. I shook my head, indicating yes. Reid stared at me for a moment. I turned quickly, giving Reid a view of my back.
     “I believe my dove has made her wishes known, Mr. Addison,” Lord Archer said.
     “Yes,” Reid said in a short clipped tone that sounded almost confused or conflicted. “I have my answer.”
     I heard the fall of his steps followed by the subsequent opening then closing of the door behind me before I moved. Ashton stared at me.
     “You know him.” It was not a question.
     I shook my head in agreement, keeping quiet.
     “And all of this,” he said, touching the mask on my face, “was for his benefit?”
     “Yes.”
      “And you are here because of him?”
     “Yes. Everything I have ever done has been because of him,” I confessed.
     “Tell me, my dove.”
 
Where You Can Find The Good Sister: Part One
Amazon     ARe     BookStrand     Evernight Publishing
 
For more Mid Week Tease:
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…