Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Into Romance Hop





Welcome to my portion of the Fall Into Romance Hop!

 
I'm not only a romance author, but I'm also an avid romance reader. I love to fall in love with a good romance. Experience that first kiss, or lingering glance between the hero and heroine. I'm a sucker for those handsome, brooding types when it comes to the hunky hero and I adore a sassy heroine.

 
I have read so many awesome romance novels and it is so hard to pick just one, so I thought I leave a list of "some" of my favorite romances and favorite Hero/Heroines.


From paranormal romance to contemporary, I've had a great time reading these, and some of them more than once!

 
 


Romance Novels:

The Hell’s Eight Series by Sarah McCarty – I love those Hell’s Eight Texas Rangers!

Claiming Their Mate by Stacey Espino (Pack Seduction Series) – If you love shifters, and ménage, you’ve got to start with Claiming Their Mate!

Dirty by Megan Hart – Dan and Elle are a super couple.

The Racy Nights Series by Tara Rose With M/F/M ménage and BDSM, I’ve read the first two books in the series and will be reading the rest. Let’s just say I want to move to a place like Racy Indiana.

Bitten by Darkness by Marie E. Blossom – Vampires and passion!

Hero's and Heroines I love:

From Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunter Series: Acheron Parthenopaeus. (Sexy bad ass)

 

From Victoria Dahl’s book Talk Me Down: Police Chief Ben Lawson and Molly Jennings. (Cute, Sexy, Hot)

 

From Lynsay Sands Argeneau Series: Lucern Argeneau. (Darkly funny, brooding, temptingly sexy and you’ve got to love a vampire who gets his crotch stuck to a table cloth)

 

From Lynsay Sands Argeneau Series: Marguerite Argeneau. (Sexy, Sassy and always the match maker)

 

From Charlotte Featherstone’s book Sinful: Matthew, Earl of Wallingford. (He’s a naughty, naughty fellow from Victorian England)

~~~~~~~~~~


I'll be giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to Evernight Publishing. I know you will find something yummy to read!

To be eligible to win you need to be a follower of my blog, leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite romance novel is, and be sure to leave me your email address in the comment.



Click on the Hop button to visit the next blog!
 
 

The Romance Reviews Hop

11 comments:

  1. One favorite is pretty hard to pick, but Tahn by L.A. Kelly has been a top book of mine for years, so I'm going with that. It's amazing!

    GFC: Ashley Van Buren
    ashley.vanburen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC Nicki B.
    So many romance novels to love, my favorite would basically be any novel by Nora Roberts.

    nidabland@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course there are so many that I love, but my favorite is Hot Head by Damon Suede. Thanks for the recs. It's always great to see what other readers love.

    Carolyn
    caroaz [at] ymail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the hop and the giveaway. followed by NB under Eva Millien.
    My favorite romance SK's Acheron & Styxx, Christine Feehan's Dark Prince. evamillien at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow on GFC as Emily. And in answer to your question: I don't have just one favorite. However, one of my faves that I'm re-reading right now is Dance in the Dark by Megan Derr.

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow by email. I have many favorites so I'll pick my the one I just finished, along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox.
    kumquat8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorr for all the multiple comments my mouse keeps double clicking and I can't fix it in the adjustments. Off to buy a new one.

      Delete
  9. Thanks to everyone to hopped on by my blog and commented!

    XoXo
    London

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really can’t just pick one….I love anything by Eloisa James or Olivia Cunning, the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews,the Downside Ghosts series by Stacia Kane and the In Death series by J.D. Robb.

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com
    GFC: BookAttict

    ReplyDelete

RUSH by C.E. Vescio

BLURB As the prima ballerina for a prominent San Francisco ballet company, Scarlet Rush is used to being on her toes- but aft...