Monday, October 14, 2013

Slip Between the Pages with London


Some of you may be asking yourself what in the world is Slip Between the Pages with London? Well, as a published author who was looking for a specific outlet to talk about my own books, I found out there just wasn’t a whole lot of places to talk about them when it came to audio interviews/podcasts. It was sort of a downer after contacting the places that said they cater to authors, only to hear they want to talk about sweet and fluffy genres on their broadcasts. Don’t get me wrong, I love sweet and fluffy just as much as the next gal, I’ve even written some sweet romance and will write more, but what about the rest of the sub-genres that make up the world of romance? Don’t they deserve to be talked about too? The answer is, heck yes! I said, “I’ll host my own show.”  

I assure you I don’t have visions of grandeur nor do I expect to take blog radio by storm. My goal in starting this new adventure is simple. I want to give a voice to those authors who are looking for something different in the way of book promotion, and who may not be on the New York Times bestseller list, yet. And I emphasize the word YET. You never know who’s going to be the next big break-out author. I hope to create an outlet for romance authors of all sub genres to feel welcome, no matter if their work is being published by a small publishing house, or if they are a self-pub author. If you are a mega star in the world of published authors, super, or if not, that’s okay too. Everyone who writes romance is welcome, and you don’t need a publicists or a major book deal to talk with me about your work.

Basically, I love being a writer, and I love to gab about romance novels whether they are in print, audio books or e-book formats, so I’m hoping over the weeks and months ahead, readers and fans of romance will tune in to find out more about their favorite books, most loved authors, up and coming writers to watch, sizzling new releases, and join in the conversation with some terrific authors. I promise to keep it informal, fun, and informative. Besides, when it comes to romance novels and the authors who write them, the things to talk about are endless.

Currently I’m in the scheduling stages and I would like to do at least 1-2 broadcasts per month.

Authors, if you would like to chat with me about your work, send a quick query email to: London@londonsainjames.com

Listeners, you can check out the calendar of events that will be up and running in the very near future on my website at www.londonsaintjames.com

Here’s where you can find me on Blog Talk Radio:


From contemporary romance to historical, to paranormal, to western, to multiple partners, to BDSM, and on, and on…I’m personally inviting you to slip between the pages with me on Blog Talk Radio. 
 
XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners & More

*Waves* Hi, all.  First, I want to thank everyone who took part in my audiobook tour for Always and hosted me and my new audiobook baby o...