Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking A Moment

There are times in life that are truly amazing and today is one of those amazing times. I wanted to take a moment to say I am blown away and humbled by the support of my readers. Thank you so much for your votes on the Evernight's Readers' Choice Awards. I found out that my work was nominated in 6 categories, and for a moment, I had no words. Trust me, to have no words is something that doesn't happen to me very often. *Smiles*

Thanks to you I am a semi-finalists for:




Hottest Bad Boy Hero: Reid Addison from The Good Sister: Part One

Favorite Evernight Heroine: Trinity Winslow from The Good Sister: Part One

Best in Category: Multiple Partners: The Good Sister: Part One





Best Romance on the Go line: Her Accidental Lover




Best in Category: Anthologies: His




Best in Category: BDSM: The Crimson Rope



Poll's are open for final voting now.
 
 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EvernightAwardsFinalVote
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, London! I hope you win. And I hope I get to review some of your books soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

RUSH by C.E. Vescio

BLURB As the prima ballerina for a prominent San Francisco ballet company, Scarlet Rush is used to being on her toes- but aft...