Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Countdown Begins To Another New Year


I can't believe it’s already December 31 and tomorrow will be the start to a brand new year. Wow, the year flew by, but doesn’t that always seem the case? When I look back at 2013 and reflect, as many of you do I’m sure, there were up’s and downs. Life is always a rollercoaster, however I suppose the trick should be to strap in and enjoy the ride. Try to make lemonade out of the lemons life has thrown at you (even if you ran out of sugar to sweeten it). Learn, grow, love and laugh as much as you can.

 

I’m grateful for many things this year, and to have been able to get a few new books published in 2013, although due to some problematic health issues, I was forced to slow down. I’ve found out a lot about myself this year, and that living at a slower pace isn’t all that bad. Trust me when I say that for an impatient person, slowing down wasn’t an easy thing, but I managed to have three books published this year, and Requiem, book 2 in The Heart of Winter series joined Enchanted, book 1 in print! Since I decided to throw my hat in the writing arena in 2011, I’ve had my short stories included in several anthologies, and written several books, totaling 15 publications.

 

Looking forward, my readers will see a new and different side of London in the way of writing. I have decided to stretch my wings, and jump out of the box, going for some completely different genres. I’ll still be writing my contemporary romances and BDSM because I love them, but currently I’m working on a lineup that includes paranormal romance, a dark fairy tale, a historical piece, and a time travel/steampunk piece. My first 2014 release is a paranormal romance/shifter story that will be included in the Alpha’s Claim anthology from Evernight Publishing, releasing sometime in January. It’s called Tatum’s Tiger. I also finished up a short story called The Shamrock Incident, a sweet romance that I hope to hear good news on soon.

 

I wanted to take this time to say thank you to all my readers out there. Your continued support and encouragement mean the world to me. I hope 2014 will be one of prosperity for you, filled with beautiful moments, peace, joy, and love.


London Saint James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Love by Aubrey Wynne #audiobook

Author: Aubrey Wynne Narrator: Sara Sheckells Length: 3 hours 21 minutes Publisher: Plato Publishing Released: Oct. 23, 2017 ...