Sunday, January 19, 2014

Slip Between the Pages with Me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SlipBetweenthePageswithLondon/


Slip Between the Pages with London Facebook Group.
Do you love to read romance and talk about what you’ve read? Sure you do. I do too.

Not only am I a romance author, but I love to gab about romance novels. Join me and some of my friends to consider yourself officially in the know about your favorite books, most loved authors, up and coming writers to watch, sizzling new releases, and join in the conversation not only with authors you’ve always wanted to talk to, but get exclusive information on what I’m up to, including exclusive excerpts from me, ARCs, and information on my new releases.

XoXo

London Saint James 


To join in the fun click the picture above or go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...