Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthday Bash

 
It's time to celebrate!
 
 


"Another year older. Another year wiser." Or so the saying goes.
*Smiles*
 
 
It's my birthday this month, and I love to give things away to my readers/fans. That means you are getting the gifts and I get the joy of giving! I truly appreciate all the support and love I receive from my readers.
 

 
 
 
 This b-day bash is running from February 24th through February 28th and I will be giving away a prize a day with all prizes and the grand prize being announced on the evening of the 28th. I'll be checking in on the comments and picking the winners from those.
 
 
There will be 5 winners in all. Prizes will be:
 
Winners choice of any of my ebooks. You can find a list of them here:
 
 
1- $5.00 Evernight Publishing eGift Certificate
 
2- $5.00 Amazon eGift Certificate
 
 
Grand Prize:
 
A swag bag filled will LSJ items like a T-shirt, hat, tote bag, and other goodies, plus a signed Paperback of my book Enchanted and Requiem (The Heart of Winter, 1 & 2)
 
 
 Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win:
 
1. Tell me the best birthday gift you ever received.
2. Be a follower of my blog.
3. Leave your answer to my above question on this post with your email address.
 
That's it. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...