Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Is In The Air


“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

 

It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating love and nibbling all that great chocolate we received on Valentine’s Day, and now Easter is literally just around the corner with summer soon to follow. So, what’s up and coming for me as this time of new beginnings is here? Several things actually that I’m excited to share.

First, I’m happy to say my contemporary erotic romance; Confessions of a Chocoholic will be part of a new anthology coming from Hot Ink Press sometime around Mother’s Day. Thus the journey with a new publisher begins. I’m thrilled to be working with them and that my story has found a home.

Here’s the blurb for Confessions of a Chocoholic:

Like countless single mothers, Lexi Collins wears many hats. Loving daughter. Big sister. Sole breadwinner. Freelance photographer. Graphic designer. Best friend. But while those roles are fulfilling, the one thing that eludes her is finding the right partner in life.  

When Colton Westmore, the sexy owner of the popular dating site, LoveMatch.com sweeps Lexi off her feet, her chances of finally grabbing that golden ring increases exponentially, but a bleached blonde bombshell threatens to put an end to Lexi’s new found happiness. 

Are her assumptions about Colton wrong? And if so, there’s only one woman who can ruin the magic between them, and that woman is Lexi herself.
 

There will be more information to come on the upcoming Hot Ink Press anthology release that I am pleased and honored to be part of, so keep an eye out for that.


As some of my friends and fans may or may not know, I’ve been struggling with several health issues that have been a battle, and trying to write when your body has decided to bombard you with pain amongst the other things it likes to throw at you, is sometimes more than a difficult task, however, I’m please to say that I have been able to work through some of the issues and have already written more than I did last year.
 

I’ve finished the beginning of a contemporary romance with a western/cowboy project that I had stuck far back on the back-burner last year, and to have dusted off that project and completed the introduction to the beginning of that new series, is for me, a victory. *Smiles*

Welcome to Paradise is an introductory short story set in West Texas on a 980 acre cattle ranch called, Paradise Ranch. The following books in the series will be novel length books. I am happy to announce that I did, in fact, type “The End” on that introductory  piece last weekend, therefore it is currently in the “wait and see” stage of acceptance from one of my publishers, but I’ll be sure to let everyone know when my Paradise Ranch series has found a home. In the meantime, I’ll share the blurb.

 
 

Welcome to Paradise:


Just three days before her thirtieth birthday, acquisition editor for Starling Press, Sutton Callaway, has buried the last of her family in the cemetery on the plot of land that she inherited.

After turning down the powerful and wealthy owner of Triple Bar-S Ranch to sell her inheritance and walk away from the obligations of running one of the biggest cattle ranches in West Texas, Sutton puts her Dallas condo on the market, resigns her position from SP, packs the contents of her life into boxes, and heads for the one place filled with bittersweet memories—Paradise Ranch.

Will Sutton be able to handle the pressures of being the newly appointed cattle baroness, the rough and tumble men under her employ, and the temptation of a sexy mystery man? Or will walking in her grandmother’s matriarchal boots be too much to fill?

In other news which I am also totally stoked about, my contemporary erotic romance novel, The Good Sister: Part One will be coming to audiobook. After signing the contract with a super talented producer/narrator, the book has gone into audio production. I’m suspecting that the first of the two-book series will be available this summer from Audible.

It’s always a surreal moment when an author sees their book out in the world for others to read, and it continues to be one for me knowing Trinity’s story will be brought to life yet again in a different medium with the audiobook.
 
 
 

Here’s the blurb for The Good Sister: Part One:

Trinity Lane Winslow feared everything and lived her life vicariously through others. She dreamed of the impossible, yearning to be the kind of woman men desired—especially Reid Addison.

Reid Addison feared nothing, except how the mousey little blonde daughter of his housekeeper made him feel.  Even though Trinity Winslow wasn’t his type, there was something intriguing about her.

 Lord Ashton Archer lived a fairy tale life with property all over the world, was heir to a ducal dynasty, and had women fawning all over him. Anything a man could want, he obtained by the snap of his fingers.

 By a twist of fate the three of them find their way into the same illicit world of the infamous Madam Jacqueline Claudette Rousseau. But will they find what each of them truly desires? Or will they always long for the forbidden?

On another note, I’ve started a Facebook group called, Slip Between the Pages with London where we gab about everything that strikes our fancy, including romance novels, your favorite books, most loved authors, up and coming writers to watch, sizzling new releases, and conversation not only with authors you’ve always wanted to talk to, but exclusive information on what I’m up to, including exclusive excerpts from me, ARCs, giveaways, and information on my new releases. I’d love for you to join in the fun.

 

 
Finally, I want to wish each and every one of my friends and fans out there a Happy Easter, and hope this time of new beginnings for you will be one filled with love, laughter, hope, and the sweetness of finding joy in all that you do.

XoXo

London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners & More

*Waves* Hi, all.  First, I want to thank everyone who took part in my audiobook tour for Always and hosted me and my new audiobook baby o...