Friday, May 9, 2014

Triberr, London Saint James, and BTSemag

As an author of 17 books and counting J I know the importance of social media, and working with people in the industry who strive to promote books, authors, reviews, and bloggers, so I am a supporter of BTSemag, and I'm happy to announce I work with BTS Triberr promotions.

You know, social media, cross promotion, and making connections with like-minded people in the industry are essential to us all, and BTS loves authors/bloggers. They have a Blogger Benefits program which includes a $25 cash drawing, so I hope each of you will check out: http://btsemag.com/become-a-bts-blogger/
You can find BTSemag Tribe as part of my tribe, so join in, click follow, or request to become a member of their Triberr Tribe. Or, you can find them here: http://triberr.com/pages/tribe-details.php?tribe=19960
London Saint James
BTS Triberr Promotions
www.btsemag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...