Skip to main content

Mid Week Tease - A Fairy Tale Never Hurt So Good #MWTease



It's time for Mid Week Tease where my author friends and I post a little something from a WIP, flash fiction piece or from some of our published work for you, the readers. Thanks to fellow author Sandra Bunino for creating this weekly event!

This week I'm going back in time. Once Upon A Time....





Once upon a time there was a snoopy reporter, one Master Dom who wanted her for his own, and an underground bondage club that could mean the story of the year…

When Allison McCray decided to go undercover and pose as a submissive college girl named Alice Smith, she may have found herself in over her head. Especially when she becomes the new pet of someone they call Master Hatter.

Having Alice in his club may have been what Master Hatter always dreamed of, only he wished she were there as the woman he knew as Allison, not Alice. No matter. He’d play any game she wanted, and perhaps somewhere along the way he would show his “little Alice” what she’d been missing, one well-placed swat at a time.

But does Alice truly have what it takes to be a submissive, find the answers she seeks, learn the identity of the Master, and break the story that could make Allison McCray a household name? Or will she forever be tied up in Wonderland?


Excerpt:


     The sound of the motorcycle revved. Stopped. Boots hit the pavement, the footfalls echoing my way.
     “Turn around,” he said. It was the voice of Master Hatter. God, I wanted to see him. Rip the mask off and look at him, but I did as he commanded. I turned. “You are not allowed to remove the mask, or speak. You will do as I instruct without question. Nod your head if you understand.” I nodded. A warm hand grabbed my hand. “Come with me.” He walked me a few steps forward. “Stop, and lean your back against this wall.” I felt in front of me. It had to be the block wall of the building behind the pool hall. “Do it, Alice.” My fingers skimmed down the rough surface. I flipped around. Leaned against the wall. This would probably put more than a smudge on my champagne colored shirt, but if I got into to Wonderland, so be it. One ruined blouse was worth it. “Unbutton your shirt.”
     I know my hands were shaking, but I unbuttoned my shirt. I knew when Master Hatter moved the material aside. The night air caressed my exposed flesh. He tugged at the chain, stretching my nipples, and elongating my clit. A sensation that I can only describe as hot, flashed across every inch of me. He tugged once more. Burning flames consumed my sex. I wanted to cum. No other thought but that lingered in my mind.
     “Hike your skirt,” he said. That low grumble of stern mastery outlined each of his words. “Slowly.”  I grabbed the material of my skirt, gathering it up, doing as he wanted, slow. “Stop, and give me your foot, Alice.” I lifted my right foot. Hands caressed my calf. He lifted my leg, placed my foot on something. Perhaps the seat of his bike. “Lift your skirt, higher.”
     I did, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was in a dark alley, with someone I didn’t know, my shirt open and flapping in the breeze, my leg hiked up, wearing nothing beneath my partially clothed body with tweezer clamps attached to not so secret parts. I had my skirt lifted up past my hips. Totally exposed.



For More Mid Week Tease:


Comments

  1. Looks like she's in for a hot ride. Sexy teaser. I must check out your NFT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot tease, London. I really enjoyed this story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, makes me want to re-read this one, London :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. H-O-T! I'll never think of the Mad-Hatter the same, London! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this one is going to be goooooood. And I love Alice in Wonderland pastiches, too, so this is the read for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy! Wonderland is becoming curiouser and curiouser. Thanks for joining the tease, London.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Bites @erzabetbishop #Giveaway

Vampire Bites Box Set Sanguine Shadows: A Curse Workers Novella by Erzabet Bishop Only available in the Vampire Bites Box Set!

Blurb: Sanguine Shadows A Curse Workers Novella
Ball gowns and bite marks… Mari Di Bartolo was a witch coming back to her roots in Salem. Juggling work and school, she is a woman on a mission until she is attacked one night after work and left for dead. When Mari is about to step through the veil, she is given a choice-become a vampire or fade away. She chooses life. Nevertheless, it’s not her new Sire that holds Mari’s attention, but the strange and enigmatic Fae with the golden green eyes. Full of mischief and mayhem, the night of the Vampire Ball is upon her and all that glitters may just be her teeth in the moonlight. Darkness lurks in the shadows… Fenris is the Captain of the Guard for the Queen of the Dark Court. For centuries he’s secured the barrier between the human world and Faery, part of a Protectorate that keeps humans blissfully ignorant of the beings hid…

Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray #Giveaway

A Wicked Halloween Boxed Set #Giveaway

A WICKED HALLOWEEN: A Paranormal Romance Box Set of Tales Featuring Witches, Vampires, Shifters, Ghosts, and More is now available for pre-order!
Thirteen paranormal romance tales that will thrill and chill you just in time for All Hallow's Eve. With many of the stories set in Salem—the ultimate city for witchy, demon, and shape-shifting delight—these tales will enthrall you with their sexy heroes and spellbinding characters. Salem has never been this hot!
Stories by: Gwen Knight, Debbie Herbert, Erzabet Bishop, C.E. Black, Angelica Dawson, Charlie Daye, Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade, Phoenix Johnson, Sherrie Lea Morgan, Elizabeth A. Reeves, Linda Thomas Sundstrom and Hope Welsh.
Buy links: Amazon Smart URL: http://hyperurl.co/AWH Nook: http://bit.ly/AWHNOOK iBooks: http://apple.co/29EiBxo Amazon US: http://amzn.to/29rZ7Nj Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/AWHUK Amazon CAN: http://bit.ly/AWHCA Amazon AUS: http://bit.ly/AWHAUS Kobo: http://bit.ly/AWHKo ARe: http://bit.ly/AWHARE NNP: http://…