Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mid Week Tease - Splish Splash #MWTease

Welcome to Mid Week Tease, where my author friends and I post a little something from a WIP, flash fiction piece or from some of our published work for you, the readers. Thanks to fellow author Sandra Bunino for creating this weekly event.  

How about a little bath tub fun? This weeks tease comes from my new contemporary western erotic romance, Welcome to Paradise. A Paradise Ranch Novella.


Just three days before her thirtieth birthday, Acquisition Editor for Starling Press, Sutton Callaway, has buried the last of her family in the cemetery on the plot of land she inherited.

After turning down the powerful and wealthy owner of Triple Bar-S Ranch to sell her inheritance and walk away from the obligations of running one of the biggest cattle ranches in West Texas, Sutton puts her Dallas condo on the market, resigns her position from SP, packs the contents of her life into boxes, and heads for the one place filled with bittersweet memories—Paradise Ranch.

Will Sutton be able to handle the pressures of being the newly appointed cattle baroness, the rough and tumble men under her employ, and the temptation of a sexy mystery man? Or will her grandmother’s matriarchal boots be too big for her to fill?


            I’d occupied myself over the weekend by attempting to clear out the clutter from my old bedroom. Grandma had turned the space into a make-shift sewing area and storage zone—emphasis on the storage. I’d boxed up several things to take to the Goodwill, and actually made a dent, nonetheless there were still items to go through that I would probably keep, even if I ended up storing them in the attic, once I actually cleared the overcrowded attic out too.
            Body worn tired and sore, I drew myself a hot bubble bath and stepped into the deep claw-footed tub. I sat and stretched out, relaxing, and allowed the soothing water to take me away. Earlier, I’d lit a few votive candles and perched them on the long silver-flecked Formica countertop by the sink, intending to enjoy my quiet time by letting the wet heat that enveloped me sooth my aching back.
            Leaning my head against the curvature of the tub, I floated, while my thoughts drifted to the man I was eager to finally meet. I didn’t stop myself from thinking of him as I slid my wet fingertips up the jet of my hip. Across the curve and concave of my belly. Over my chest. 
            When I circled my nipple, it pebbled and I pinched, rolling the taut flesh between my thumb and forefinger. I palmed my other breast, gradually massaged. Little by little, my touch became more enthusiastic. My left hand slithered up my thigh, then over to my woman’s mound. Unable and unwilling to stop, my knees fell open. 
            A moan escaped my lips when I smoothed a finger between my feminine folds and pressed. The sound, echoed off the walls of the bathroom and urged me on. I rubbed. My hips swayed upward. My pussy clenched. Slowly, I circled the nub of my clit until my flesh swelled and poked out from its hood. 
“Mmm…” I slipped my lip between my teeth, moving my excited pearl back and
forth with my finger. I tweaked a needy nipple, and gave myself double the pleasure. 
Eddies started to whirl in the water from my movements. The sensation of bubbles clung to my chin. Behind my closed eyelids, I saw stormy aqua-blue eyes staring back at me as I bit at my bottom lip and picked up the pace, toes pressing into the bathtub wall. I don’t know if my mystery man had aqua-blue eyes in real life, it was too dim the morning I saw him, but I thought of him, my stranger with eyes the color of the sea, and stroked myself, pushing my pelvis against my fingers.
I imagined being filled up, then fingered myself, gilding the tip of my forefinger into my tight sheath. I wanted to feel lips on my neck, my breasts. I needed a tongue to swipe across my erect nipples. To feel them being sucked. I slid a second finger into my wanting.
My fingers slid in and out of my body. I shook, then went back to gyrating my hips. The water lapped at me, but I wished for the warmth of a mouth, his mouth against my skin, licking me. The bite of teeth tugging at my flesh. Hands. 
God, yes. Hands.
            My sex was slick. I wanted to come. My pussy fluttered. My muscles tensed. The ripples of the water kissed me and I imagined him, my shirtless cowboy. I wanted him there with me. To take me—fuck me. I anticipated the feel of his hard cock pressing into my body and quaked. 
I stopped fingering myself and gave my clitoris more attention. It’s what my body
needed. 
No. 
I shook my head back and forth. Water splashed over the edge of the tub. What I needed was his stiff dick thrusting deep inside me. 

You can find Welcome to Paradise for .99 Cents! 




For More Mid Week Tease:


8 comments:

  1. A steaming hot tease, indeed, London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fans self*

    That was one hot tease, London :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is what I call a smokin' tease -- great work, London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! Ha! Self pleasure leaves her wanting hot sex with her imaginary cow boy. I hope she finds him soon and he desires her as much as she does before she explodes with unrequited lust. Hot and steamy tease! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, London! I can just imagine how sensual things are going to be when they're actually together. Congrats on all your awesome sauce releases this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...