Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A HUGE Thank You!



I want to take a moment and thank everyone who took part in the Cover Reveal for Spanked by the Bad Boy, the first book in my new contemporary erotic series Bad Boy Fever, coming soon from Decadent Publishing

The easy part of being an author is the writing. The tough part comes when it's time to tell the world about your books. Without the support of great people and bloggers to help us authors get the word out, our work would be lost in a great big world of books. So I'm giving a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who help show off my fantastic cover! All of you are greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...