Skip to main content

Mid Week Tease - Don't Make Me Wait #MWTease

Welcome to Mid Week Tease, where my author friends and I post a little something from a WIP, flash fiction piece or from some of our published work for you, the readers. As always, a HUGE thanks to fellow author Sandra Bunino for creating this weekly event.  

I was able to announce last week on my blog that The Good Sister: Part Two would be coming to audiobook! Today, I'm happy to announce it has officially gone into audio production. The same fantastic narrator who rocked The Good Sister: Part One, Kitty Barclay is doing Part Two. Yea :) 

Coming Soon to:




Trinity Lane Winslow stepped out of her fantasy world and into the real one on a quest to obtain the object of her desire—Reid Addison. The pursuit led her to the infamous Madam Jacqueline Claudette Rousseau, the man she craved, and the debonair Lord Archer, the man who offered what she really longed for—love.


When Reid revealed his dark side, he knew he’d sealed his fate and pushed Trinity into the waiting arms of Lord Archer. Can he live with his decision?


Lord Archer would do anything for his beautiful Trinity, but is he strong enough to hold onto her with all that conspire against them?




     Ashton leaned over and placed a kiss upon my lips. “I love you,” he said, then he kissed me deeply. So deeply, I felt it in my toes.
     A small mew of satisfaction left my lips as he took my mouth, kissing, tongues tangling, breaths melting into breaths. His hands meandered down the length of my back then back up, securing one hand at the base of my neck while the other hand held onto my bum. We kissed this way for a long time before he pulled me closer into his hold. My breasts brushed against his chest.
     Ashton nuzzled my neck, kissed the side of it, followed the cord of my wanting with his tongue then nipped, sending sensations flying through me. My breasts surged heat. My nipples peaked harder. Something like thunder shot through my sex. He nipped the side of my neck again.
     “Oh,” I said. “I love how you do that.”
     He nipped my neck once more. “That?” he asked.
     I gasped. “Yes.”
     I trailed my hands along Ashton’s wide shoulders, over his biceps then across to his chest. I fondled him with my fingertips. He kissed my throat, then moved his mouth, kissing all the way to my breasts. He gently laid me back on the bed while he continued to kiss and caress my body. 
     He cupped each breast firmly then squeezed, plumping them for his tongue. He licked each nipple before flicking one and then the other with the tip of his tongue.
     “I love watching your nipples peak upon my tongue,” he murmured.
     “I love what you do to make them peak.”
     Ashton plumped, licked, kissed, and flicked until I moaned. His warm mouth engulfed my right breast while his fingers played with the nipple of my left. When I arched into his touch, he pulled back, kissing my neck again, causing chills to flash across the entire canvas of my warm skin. He was driving me crazy.
     “Ashton, don’t stop.”
     His sexy chuckle buzzed over me in an erotic spark that set off sensations of pleasure down my spine.
     He made his way back to my breasts, flicking my tips before winding his tongue around each nipple, kissing around my breasts, down my side, running his tongue along the line of my ribs. Licking over to my navel. His mouth covered my belly button. Tongue plunging into the opening before retreating then kissing over to the jet of my hip. My stomach muscles jumped as he skimmed his hand over the lower portion of my belly while mouthing my hipbone.
     I reached out and combed my fingers through his silken hair. One chocolate-colored piece fell over his right eye, flirting with me. I swiped my finger over his brow, moving the strand before I traced the top of his ear.
     “Ashton. I'm unsure of what to do. I don't want to just lie here but—”
     “Do not fret. Do what comes naturally.”
     Ashton’s cock pressed hard against his boxer briefs, so I touched him, stroking him through the material as he kissed me. When I squeezed the shaft, he moaned, his warm breath bathing my lips.
     “Take off your briefs. I wish to hurry,” I said.
     “My dove, we need not hurry. We only need to love each other.”
     I slid my hands from his manhood, up his ribs, finding his shoulders. I pressed my fingers into the strength of him there, testing. I traced his spine. Splayed my hands across his back. Reveled in the feel of his muscles. They moved as he moved.
     “I like how you feel,” I said.
     “You feel like silk,” he replied, kissing my thigh.
     When Ashton’s mouth slipped over my female crease, I grabbed at his back, pressing my nails against his flesh. He groaned. I moaned. His tongue found the heart of me with unerring ease.
     “Oh…” I muttered, unable to hold back when he sucked my clit a second time. 
     I spread wide, giving myself to him. He said something unintelligible. My head hit the pillow in complete surrender.
     “You are so beautiful. I want to taste your desire.” His tongue lapped at me, devouring me. He dipped his tongue into my wanting. “Sweet, like the sweetest of honey to my lips.” He plunged his tongue into my body then retreated. “So warm.”
     Over and over he did this, licking then delving the tip of his tongue into me. I writhed at the sensation, hands grabbing sheets. Pulling them. Twisting.
     “Ashton, don’t make me wait. I can’t wait.”

Don't miss out on Part One. You can find The Good Sister: Part One in audio here:

Audible
For More Mid Week Tease:




Comments

  1. Wow, part two. Hot tease and pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when he sexy chuckles. Congrats on your audio book news!!!!! Loved this, London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steamy! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a hot scene, London. Sexy, yet sweet. My favorite line was when she responded to him with “I love what you do to make them peak.” Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new audio book, London! I'm looking into jumping into audio on one of my titles too.

    Thanks for your loyal teasership!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Bites @erzabetbishop #Giveaway

Vampire Bites Box Set Sanguine Shadows: A Curse Workers Novella by Erzabet Bishop Only available in the Vampire Bites Box Set!

Blurb: Sanguine Shadows A Curse Workers Novella
Ball gowns and bite marks… Mari Di Bartolo was a witch coming back to her roots in Salem. Juggling work and school, she is a woman on a mission until she is attacked one night after work and left for dead. When Mari is about to step through the veil, she is given a choice-become a vampire or fade away. She chooses life. Nevertheless, it’s not her new Sire that holds Mari’s attention, but the strange and enigmatic Fae with the golden green eyes. Full of mischief and mayhem, the night of the Vampire Ball is upon her and all that glitters may just be her teeth in the moonlight. Darkness lurks in the shadows… Fenris is the Captain of the Guard for the Queen of the Dark Court. For centuries he’s secured the barrier between the human world and Faery, part of a Protectorate that keeps humans blissfully ignorant of the beings hid…

Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray #Giveaway

Availabe for Pre-order! Every Single Part of You #Cinder #Amazon #Kindle

Yay! *Throws confetti* Every Single Part of You is now available for pre-order on Amazon!