Skip to main content

Mid Week Tease - He Went To His Knees #MWTease


Welcome to Mid Week Tease, where my author friends and I post a little something from a WIP, flash fiction piece or from some of our published work for you, the readers. As always, a HUGE thanks to fellow author Sandra Bunino for creating this weekly event.  

How about a tease from Colton and Lexi?


Like countless single mothers, Lexi Collins wears many hats. Loving daughter. Big sister. Sole breadwinner. Freelance photographer. Graphic designer. Best friend. But while those roles are fulfilling, the one thing that eludes her is finding the right partner in life.

When Colton Westmore, the sexy owner of the popular dating site, LoveMatch.com sweeps Lexi off her feet, her chances of finally grabbing that golden ring increases exponentially, but a bleached blonde bombshell threatens to put an end to Lexi’s new found happiness.

Are her assumptions about Colton wrong? And if so, there’s only one woman who can ruin the magic between them, and that woman is Lexi herself.





Lifting his head, he swiped open mouthed kisses up my body, laying me back against the hard surface of the table, and lightly traced his fingertips from my chin to my navel before scooting my hips forward. In the next instant he pulled my panties off and spread my thighs.
When he went to his knees and parted my lower lips with his fingers, excitement coiled in my belly, creaming my sex.
“You are truly exquisite,” he muttered.
The reality of the moment washed over me, and something inside my head and body clicked into this sort of surreal sexual overdrive. I concluded a woman who doesn’t feel the power of her femininity or the exhilaration when a gorgeous man goes to his knees to worship her pussy must be insane.
He didn’t say another word. I just felt the warmth of his tongue. He licked my clit once. Twice. Three times before twirling the sensitive flesh with his tongue. I wasn’t going to stop him. I couldn’t. I grabbed the edge of the table again, moaning as he teased and intimately tasted me. He fucked my open cunt with the tip of his tongue. Lapped at me. Licked me from slit to clit. He swirled. Flicked.
“You like it when I suck on that clitty, don’t you?” he asked, voice husky.
“Oh, yes.”
I was soaking wet and on the verge of a fast climax when he stopped.
“Don’t come,” he said.
“I’m. I….”
He slapped my sopping pussy with his whole hand. I let out a hiss of air from between my teeth. The blow shocked me, in a good way. My clit buzzed. He struck me again. I writhed. The table shook. His can of Country Time went over the edge, but I didn’t hear it hit the floor. I was too busy enjoying the tongue lashing Colton started to impart upon my tingling clitoris again.
My thighs trembled.
“Not yet, Lexi.”
“I’ll try,” I squeaked.
Sliding a finger into my need, pressing it to the hilt, he worked me. In and out, in and out, until his fingers glided easily. Without stopping, he lifted my leg with his free hand and placed it over his sturdy left shoulder.
“Put your other leg over my other shoulder,” he said.
I did.
“Good, sweetheart.”
When he inserted another finger into my slick opening, I made a sound I’d never heard before.
“Do you trust me to make this good?”
“It’s—” He pinched my clit. I shivered and managed to make coherent words. “It’s already past good.”
Colton gave a breathy chuckle. “Do you trust me?”
That was a tricky and complicated question to answer. The last man I trusted was Price, and with the exception of my daughter, that sexual relationship had been a huge mistake.
“Um,” I muttered.
“I’ll never take you or your body where you’re not ready to go.”
He slid his two fingers in then out of my pussy, over and over.
“I think I’m ready to go now.”
“No,” he said. He stopped his finger action. I tried to pump myself on him. “Ut-ut-uh.”
“Please,” I said. At this point, I wasn’t beyond begging him to make me come.
He licked my clit once. I quivered, my pussy tightening around his digits.
“I won’t ever hurt you. You need to trust that,” he said.
“God, Colton. You keep stopping.”
He stole my breath when he plunged a third finger inside of me.
“You’re so wet for me.”
“Mmmm….”
He plundered my sex with a rhythm that enticed, picking up the pace and going deeper with every thrust. 
“If you want me to stop fingering this sweet pussy, tell me,” he said.
I shook my head back and forth. “No. Please don’t stop.”
He pressed one hand on my pelvic bone, just above my mound of Venus, and pushed the fingers of his other into me. He’d found my sweet spot. I ground down on his hand.
“Aaah…” I muttered as he worked his magic.
“Tell me to stop, and I will.”
He wiggled his fingers while inside me, pulsing without pulling out, keeping them against that bundle of nerves that made me shake.
“No. Don’t.”
Fingering me, he lightly bit on my clitoris, and I went over the edge, shouting out his name in exaltation as the explosion of my climax shot me into oblivion.


You can find Confessions of a Chocoholic here:

For More Mid Week Tease:

Comments

  1. A great tease!! Defiantly shouldn't be reading this at work because now I am all aflutter!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fans self* Fabulous tease, London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, hot stuff! Well done, London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy tease indeed! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hot tease, London. Loved the connection between the two of them and hearing what was going on inside her head, in response to his questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Bites @erzabetbishop #Giveaway

Vampire Bites Box Set Sanguine Shadows: A Curse Workers Novella by Erzabet Bishop Only available in the Vampire Bites Box Set!

Blurb: Sanguine Shadows A Curse Workers Novella
Ball gowns and bite marks… Mari Di Bartolo was a witch coming back to her roots in Salem. Juggling work and school, she is a woman on a mission until she is attacked one night after work and left for dead. When Mari is about to step through the veil, she is given a choice-become a vampire or fade away. She chooses life. Nevertheless, it’s not her new Sire that holds Mari’s attention, but the strange and enigmatic Fae with the golden green eyes. Full of mischief and mayhem, the night of the Vampire Ball is upon her and all that glitters may just be her teeth in the moonlight. Darkness lurks in the shadows… Fenris is the Captain of the Guard for the Queen of the Dark Court. For centuries he’s secured the barrier between the human world and Faery, part of a Protectorate that keeps humans blissfully ignorant of the beings hid…

Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray #Giveaway

Availabe for Pre-order! Every Single Part of You #Cinder #Amazon #Kindle

Yay! *Throws confetti* Every Single Part of You is now available for pre-order on Amazon!