Friday, November 28, 2014

Wowzers! Hot Deals for Book Lovers


I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyful day yesterday and were able to spend time with their family and friends on Thanksgiving. I know I enjoyed spending time with mine. 

It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner, and today kicks off the start of some pretty awesome sauce deals, especially for people who love to read, like me *Smiles*

Decadent Publishing books are 50% off on All Romance eBooks, and yep, that includes my brand new title, Spanked by the Bad Boy which is the first book in a standalone series of books called Bad Boy Fever. So, go on, catch the fever, and find out what's good about a bad boy *Winks*

You can also hop online at allromance.com and search for product tag #AREBLAST to find tons of deals, including 25% off on Evernight Publishing titles.

Speaking of Evernight Publishing, they are also having a 25% off sitewide sale from from today 11/28 to 12/1. So you could pick up my newest release Confessions of a Chocoholic and have some ooey gooey fun!

And, TODAY ONLY you can get 30% off print books on Amazon US with HOLIDAY30 at checkout! 

Well, I'm off to buy some great romance reads of my own!

XoXo
London


 
 
“To love is to burn, to be on fire.”
--Jane Austen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Knight / Sleepless Knight by Gale Stanley

Cover art: Bryan Keller Genres: Gay Romance, Multiple Partners, Holiday Length: Box Set Page Count: 145 Publisher's...