Thursday, January 22, 2015

I have a sexy new cover from @evernightpub

I love getting new cover art. It's like my birthday and Christmas all rolled up in one. And let me tell you, when I saw this lovely cover for Rise of the Lost Price. I did the chair wiggle then jumped up and did the happy dance *Smiles*

Rise of the Lost Prince (Lost Boys, 1) will be releasing from Evernight Publishing on Feb 6, 2015.

Genre: M/F Erotic Romance, Fairy Tale, Paranormal, Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Gothic 

Cover Art by: Jay Aheer





Only mad-men would fight to protect those who would never welcome them fully into the human world they had the misfortune of being a part of….

Petúr always knew he and his brothers-in-arms were different. Something more. Something not human. Yet, he never expected to find out the truth of their origins, nor fall for a human woman whose father was set to destroy Neverland.

Ever since she was a child, Wyndi dreamed of an angel with eyes of the purest gold, although she never really believed such a man existed until she met the hauntingly beautiful Petúr of the lost boys.

With a prophecy to fulfill, a woman to protect, a portal to find, and evil darklings out for blood, will Petúr be strong enough to rise up and claim what’s rightfully his, or lose everything to a long-time nemesis, Grapple the Dark?





2 comments:

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...