Monday, January 12, 2015

I Just Found Out @DecadentPub




There are moments in an authors life which do surprise us, and I'm having one right now. I'm also doing a happy dance! Totally last minute, but I didn't even know this until this evening. Spanked by the Bad Boy has been nominated for best erotic novel on the Pre-editors & Editors 17th Annual Poll, which closes in two days. *Smiles* I have the best readers in the world! Thank you so much for your continuing support.

If you want to vote for my bad boy book, here's the link: http://critters.org/predpoll/novelerot.shtml

XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...