Skip to main content

A Fairy Tale Never Hurt So Good! #Audiobook



Out Now on Audio





 

Once upon a time there was a snoopy reporter, one Master Dom who wanted her for his own, and an underground bondage club that could mean the story of the year…

When Allison McCray decided to go undercover and pose as a submissive college girl named Alice Smith, she may have found herself in over her head. Especially when she becomes the new pet of someone they call Master Hatter.

Having Alice in his club may have been what Master Hatter always dreamed of, only he wished she were there as the woman he knew as Allison, not Alice. No matter. He’d play any game she wanted, and perhaps somewhere along the way he would show his “little Alice” what she’d been missing, one well-placed swat at a time.

But does Alice truly have what it takes to be a submissive, find the answers she seeks, learn the identity of the Master, and break the story that could make Allison McCray a household name? Or will she forever be tied up in Wonderland?



Length: 2 hrs and 32 mins
Narrated by: Jazmin Kensington
Genre: Erotic Romance, BDSM, Fairy Tale
Unabridged Audiobook

AUDIO VIDEO CLIP

video







Tied Up in Wonderland Audio Buy Links:













About the Narrator


After dabbling in commercial voice over and telephony work, Jazmin Kensington has found her favorite niche with erotica audiobooks.  She lives in California where she is a proud member of AANR.


My Stalking Links:


Web: http://www.londonsaintjames.com

Blog: http://londonsj.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/LSJRomance

FB Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-Saint-James/154331444626603

TSU: https://www.tsu.co/Londonsj

google.com/+LondonSaintJames

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/LSJRomance



You can also e-mail me with any questions or comments at London@londonsaintjames.com. I love to hear from my readers.

Would you like to know more? Join my mailing list for my monthly newsletter http://eepurl.com/6P2on. Or, join my book group on Facebook, Slip Between the Pages with London https://www.facebook.com/groups/SlipBetweenthePageswithLondon/



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Transcending Fire New World Bikers by Casey Moss

On A Dark Tide by Naomi Clark

Thanks for having me here today! I'm excited to share my latest Romance on the Go, ON A DARK TIDE, a story I constantly (and probably annoyingly) referred to as the Creepy Ocean Story whilst writing it. I'm a mermaid at heart. I love the ocean, whatever the season, whatever the weather. Nothing makes me feel as at peace or inspired as sitting by the shore. ON A DARK TIDE is one of several stories and books I've written with the ocean at its heart, and it won't be the last.

My jokey reference to it as the Creepy Ocean Story got me thinking about other creepy ocean stories. ON A DARK TIDE was partially inspired by that idea that the deep, vast ocean is concealing a very alien and inhospitable world from us - and that maybe we don't want to uncover it's secrets.

These three books share that theme, and were all incredibly formative reads for me growing up. Enjoy!

1. DAGON

DAGON was one of the first stories Lovecraft wrote as an adult, back in 1917. Told from the poin…