Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day



This month has been a busy one for me, with three audiobook releases, Tied Up in Wonderland, Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One and Volume Two, a new ebook release, Rise of the Lost Prince, and the completion of Spanked by the Bad Boy in audio format (look for it soon on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes). And if that's not enough, Rise of the Lost Prince has officially gone into audio production.

Let's just say, I've been one busy gal. *Smiles* But, busy or not, I wanted to take a moment to thank my readers for their continued support. And, of course a thank you to my friends and fellow authors for always helping me spread the word of what's up in my little corner of the writing world. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day, filled with laughter, love, and a lot of yummy chocolate!

 

“To love is to burn, to be on fire.”

~Jane Austen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...