Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mid Week Tease - How far would you go to find a lost love? #MWTease #DearDarkTales


Welcome to Mid Week Tease. Thanks to the lovely and talented Sandra Bunino, who created this weekly fun, myself and other author friends post a little something for you, the readers, from some of our published works, up-and-coming releases, and WIP (Works in Progress).





If you loved and lost someone, what would you do to find them? Would you eventually give up? Or, would you do anything and everything to find out what happened to them?

Dark Tales Diaries takes you on a journey of one man and his unrelenting search to find the lost the love of his life.

Tristan Blackthorn never knew why the girl he loved vanished. What happened? Where is she? These questions have fueled his need to know the answers. So, he’s never stopped looking for her. He’s never stopped loving her. He has used everything at his disposal to find her, including his families publishing company by creating a submission call for erotic tales, knowing somewhere, within the words of so many, he’ll find her.

And, now, Tristan’s search has been brought to life. Lifted off the pages and transformed into a world where you can hear him and the tales of others as he reads, Dear Dark Tales...
  
One of my favorite little scenes between Tristan and his sister Adelle from Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One
     “So you intend to keep up this crazy search until you have squandered away your lifetime on the silly promises of a girl who shared in your questionable taste in debauched lovemaking? Our father is probably turning over in his grave; to know his son is jeopardizing the family birthright of Blackthorn Printing, and for what?”
     “For love, Adelle. What else is there?”



Title: Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One
Written by London Saint James
Listening time: 1 hr. 23 min. 20 secs.
Narrated by John Thrust
Genre: Erotic Romance, BDSM, Short Stories, Series
Be Warned: Bondage, anal sex, sex toys, fetish


SoundCloud Audio Clip of Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One: https://soundcloud.com/londonsj/dark-tales-diaries-volume-one-audio-clip

Buy Links:


One of my favorite little scenes between Tristan and Keira from Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Two
     “Come on, Tristan,” Keira said, giggling playfully as she shut her diary.
     “What new story have you added? One of love? Intrigue? A tale of the forbidden?” I inquired while eyeing the leather bound book.
     Keira laid it aside, and rose to her feet. “I’ll read them to you, someday.”



Title: Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Two
Written by London Saint James
Listening time: 1 hr. 41 min. 55 secs.
Narrated by John Thrust
Genre: Erotic Romance, BDSM, Short Stories, Series
Be Warned: BDSM, anal sex, public exhibition, voyeurism, sex toys, spanking


SoundCloud Audio clip of Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Two: https://soundcloud.com/londonsj/dark-tales-diaries-volume-two-audio-clip

Buy Links:

COME JOIN THE FACEBOOK PARTY

You can come in your PJ's and fuzzy slippers even! Help me Celebrate the Audio Release of Dark Tales Diaries Series and kick off the Audiobook Tour. Games, special guests, and GIVEAWAYS. 
(10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. EST) Special Guests To Be Announced.
Event Link: 



About the narrator John Thrust

The path that lead me to record erotic literature would make a pretty good story in itself.  I may write it someday. It involves a cyber-relationship with a virginal gal whose secret goal in life was to become a full time sex slave. True Story. Her family would have NEVER guessed! I’d been recording regular “vanilla” type books prior to that, as a hobby, with an eye toward becoming a “real” voice actor. This gal pointed me to a specific book and in so doing introduced me to the world of BDSM literature (this, by the way, was right BEFORE “50 Shades of Grey” broke huge). Rather than just read the book, I recorded it. I shared it with her and with some other gals I’d met online. The response was startling to me. For the sake of modesty, I’ll spare the specific accolades. The one book led to the recording of another and then others. The feedback continued to be really, REALLY positive. So much so, that it occurred to me that this ‘erotic genre’ may be a niche I should pursue.   So here I am pursuing it.  I still record other books as well… but these books are the most fun *sly grin*. My background started in radio in college. I toyed with theater, did some plays - even did a short stint in Chicago’s famed Second City training program. LIFE intervened however and I got ‘a real job’ supporting computer networks in Chicago. Eventually that career ran its course and I decided it was time to do what I really WANTED to do – Voice Act. I enjoy it and I hope to help you enjoy your listening experience too.
-- John.

For More Mid Week Tease:

7 comments:

  1. Loved this line “For love, Adelle. What else is there?”
    Great teasers, London and congratulations on getting the books to audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease, London, and congrats on your audio releases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you do audio books. Fun little teases too. Looking forward to your facebook party as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, I feel the loneliness right off the screen. Congrats on the audio release!
    Very powerful already :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi London! I enjoyed both those little snippets but my favorite line was "For love, Adelle, what else is there?" Loved that and yes, congrats on your audio releases. I know you put a lot of hard work into those. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Season of Seduction Box Set

Season of   Seduction Limited Edition collection of Holiday romances Ring in the holidays this year with this collection...