Uniform Fetish Anthologies
19 Authors – A lot of great Stories !
Does the sight of a cop’s badge—or his handcuffs—make your pulse race? Do you drive by your local firehouse just to catch a glimpse of your favorite fireman? Ever peek in the cockpit just to check out the captain?
If you agree the only thing sexier than a man in uniform is a man out of uniform, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve handpicked an assortment of sizzling hot, uniformed heroes to satisfy your uniform fetish.
Uniform Fetish Authors:
Cat’s Rescue by Doris O’Connor
To Serve and Protect by Sandra Bunino
Wilde Start by Susan Hayes
Person of Interest by Lila Shaw
A Passionate Witness by Moira Callahan Always by Donina Lynn
Wings of Gold by Evie Knight
Unshakable Me by S.J. Maylee
Welcome Home, Jason by Wren Michaels
First Class by Meredith J. Scott
When the Uniform Fetish anthologies were originally announced I had no plan to write a story even though I was seriously intrigued by the concept. After all - hot men, heroes, and in uniform. Come on, who wouldn’t be thinking about it? Only problem at the time being - I was working on a book for my current series, and didn’t think I’d have the time to dedicate to the project.
Little did I know my brain, and my muse had cooked up other plans.
It was a Saturday night, I was heading to bed, got all comfy and cozy at that point of drifting off when an idea hit. At this point I didn’t know what this idea would be for, I only knew I had to get it down before I’d be able to fall asleep. Only it wasn’t just ideas of characters, places, and a plot. Oh no, it was a full on, blown wide open story. Knowing better than to resist this sudden brainstorm I got settled in to write whatever my muse had to share with me.
Blurry eyes, tired fingers, and an aching back from hunching over the keyboard finally broke through the creative binging I was doing to bring to my attention the fact it was nearly 4:30 in the morning. At which time all brain activity ceased but one thought - sleep! This only lasted about four hours before the muse kicked me awake, and had me back at the keyboard. The story was finished in a total of seven hours. Revisions prior to sending it off to my publisher…let’s just say those took a wee bit longer, lol!
The rest, as they say, is history. So here are my top ten things that I believe make this story pretty fantastic:
1) The villain who’s willing to do whatever it takes to stay on top of his empire. Even when this means personally taking care of the details to ensure it’s done the right way.
2) The heroine, scared out of her mind, willing to do what’s needed to help someone she doesn’t know get justice for such a senseless act.
Crouching down near the body she snapped a photo of the man, then another. The sound of a car engine had her jumping back to her feet and running as fast as she could for the other door of the warehouse.
3) The hero who goes above and beyond to ensure the wellbeing, and personal safety of his witness. Someone has to do it, it might as well be him.
4) Having a few sparks flying between the hero, and heroine doesn’t hurt either.
“I find you incredibly attractive, Douglas. I have from the moment I met you. I’m trying quite desperately not to jump you right now.”
5) Knowing which rules you can fudge enough to get what, or rather who you want.
“It’s against agency policy to get personally involved with a witness, or a suspect. But I’m more than ready to toss that out the window if you’re at all interested.”
She gave a jerky nod, her tongue sliding over her lips. “I’m definitely interested in getting personally involved with you, Douglas.”
6) Then there’s the passion - you have to have passion. A little chemistry helps too. And these two definitely have both in spades.
7) The first kiss between the hero, and heroine in a sexually charged moment.
Dropping his hands to her ass Douglas pulled her up to meet him for a kiss. Her arms slid around his neck pulling him down into her, and he went gladly. She tasted like mint, and all woman.
8) Then of course there’s the actual sexual act. We can’t forget the *cough* climax *cough*.
Dimly, through the rush of blood she heard his own cry of release. His body weight soon pressed her down into the bedding, but she didn’t care. She was floating on the best high of her life.
9) Add in a dash of additional danger, and threat to the life of the heroine, who our hero is truly starting to care for to really get the blood pumping.
10) And then we end with a hopeful future for our hero, and his story heroine. It is a happily ever after, after all.
Character Name: Miles Hoffmann, hero of Unshakable Me by SJ Maylee (Uniform Fetish Anthology)
1. Tell us about yourself.
I’m a dedicated member of the Chicago Police Department who often patrols the northern edge of the city near Evanston. On my off time, you can find me at one of the clubs associated with Club Voyage. My goal for some time has been two become a Master Dom and serve all the members.
2. How do you think other people see you?
I’m pretty stern, but I’m a softy too. If you need anything, I’ll be there for you.
3. What is your greatest fear?
That I won’t be there to help someone in need, there can be a fine line between safe and devastating trouble.
4. What do you want more than anything?
If you’d asked me last week, I’d have told you to obtain Master status, but my goal is really wrapped around finding a submissive to call my own.
5. The one thing you can’t live without is?
6. What is your greatest regret?
Not finding a way to stop Emma from speeding after our first encounter. I shouldn’t have waited to make my move. I’m thankful I got a second chance.
Uniform Fetish Manlove Edition Authors:
Rain and Promises by Elizabeth Monvey
Fine Dining by Nicola Cameron
The Layover by Gale Stanley
Scars by James Cox
A Walk on the Wild Side by Pelaam
Real Life Role Play by Tamsin Baker
Mile High Rebound by L.D. Blakeley
The British Are Coming by Lilith Duvalier
Fired Up by Lucy Felthouse
Giveaway: $25 Evernight Gift Card
a Rafflecopter giveaway