Monday, November 23, 2015

Final Round Voting


Thank you so much readers! 

Rise of the Lost Prince has been nominated in the Best Naughty Fairy Tales Category and moved into the final round for the Third Annual EP Readers' Choice Awards. *Claps* *Wiggle*

Now. I won't be holding babies for photo ops, shaking hands on the campaign trail, or promising any type of reform. But, I am asking you to vote for my book. What can I promise? To be forever grateful.

Here's the link to pop on over and vote: http://www.evernightpublishing.blogspot.com/2015/11/cast-your-votes-third-annual-evernight.html

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

XoXo
London
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners & More

*Waves* Hi, all.  First, I want to thank everyone who took part in my audiobook tour for Always and hosted me and my new audiobook baby o...