Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - Entwined Destiny by Nana Prah



Entwined Destiny by +Nana Prah 
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Release date: January 12, 2015


Time is ticking away for Adjoa Twum. She has until the end of the year to find a guy, fall in love, and marry. Or else, her father will disinherit her from the family business.

Adjoa hasn’t had success with the dating game. No man meets her expectations. Esi, her cousin, suggests a fake relationship with Adjoa’s best friend, Kwame Opoku, to pacify her relentless father.

Kwame thinks Adjoa’s request is ridiculous. Posing as her boyfriend might get tricky, but he can’t say no to those beautiful eyes. Once the falsified relationship begins, things heat up. He discovers deep feelings for her, feelings that might lose Adjoa and her friendship.

Should they take the chance and up it to the next level?










Adjoa’s polite knuckle knock hadn’t worked, so her fist had to meet the door. He could sleep through anything. “Kwame, it’s me.”


When the door swung open, her eyes met a tall, sexy man with no shirt. The sprinkling of dark curly hair on his well-muscled chest forced her fingers to grip the handle of her bag so she wouldn’t reach out to stroke him.


A bicep flexed as he reached up to rub his eye. She’d always been a sucker for a man with a well-toned body, and this one met all of her muscle criteria.


Her gaze roamed up to the face scowling down at her. Holy crap. It was Kwame’s body she’d been ogling. She pushed past him so he couldn’t see her blush and headed into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, she gulped it down. It didn’t come close to cooling her off. What was going on?


“Why aren’t you dressed? It’s seven.” She glanced down at her watch. “Five after seven to be exact. You should be ready to go.”


“I had a late night.”


Another swig of water at the sound of the sexy rumble of his morning voice didn’t help with the quiver in her stomach. Who was this man and why did he affect her like this? She hadn’t felt this way since she’d had that brief flutter of attraction in college. It had been easy to get over him when he started dating that hussy architect major.


“What were you doing? Computer work?” Please say yes. For years, they’d avoided detailed discussions about the people they dated; it seemed to be a mutual unspoken agreement between them.


“You know me too well.”


Relief flowed out of her in the form of a long exhale, glad he hadn’t been with a woman last night. Not that it should matter. Just because she’d asked him to be her fake man didn’t mean he couldn’t see other women. She didn’t even care. “Not good enough to circumvent you not being awake by now. Get going. Make it quick so both of us aren’t late.”


As he shuffled toward the bathroom, her gaze wandered down to his tight ass. Placing the cold, half-empty water bottle on her warm neck, she snapped her attention away. All of a sudden, her nerdy friend Kwame had morphed into a tempting man.


Nana Prah is a multi-published author of contemporary, multicultural romance. Her books are sweet with a touch of spice. When she’s not writing she’s reading, indulging in chocolate, and enjoying life with friends and family.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…