Skip to main content

Exciting News from London



What happens when two erotic romance writers get to talking about hot men in a band? Inspiration strikes and we write about them of course!


Every Single Part of You is the first book in an erotic romance rocker series that myself, London Saint James, and the tremendously talented Lynn Burke are working on. The exchange of ideas and e-mails between the two of us has been flowing for the past couple of weeks in order to bring to life the metal gods from the band Cinder. So, we’re stoked to be able to announce those ideas have been put into action and the writing process has begun.

Genre(s): Contemporary Erotic Romance, M/F/M Ménage, Rockers


Band Members:
Jackson "Fade" Carmichael - Lead Vocalist
Cross de Raven - Lead Guitar
Eryk Hale - Rhythm Guitar
Kris Kline - Bassist
Sayer Adler - Drums

Join us and the boys in the band on the Unchained Chaos Tour!
Estimated Release Date: March, 2016





How about some inspiration pics to whet your whistle?





Cross de Raven











Eryk Hale 












Sara Holbrook











Here's a tidbit for you:


The twenty-two year old daughter of senator, and presidential hopeful Jentsen Holbrook, Sara has spent a good deal of her life in the public eye as the princess of the Republican Party. But when circumstances have her meeting Cross de Raven and Eryk Hale—two smoldering hot guitarists from the mega famous band Cinder—the poster-girl for conservative family values is faced with a choice. Freedom and inevitable scandal, or returning to the stifling future with the man her father has handpicked for her. 

Stay tuned for more to come!

XoXo
London & Lynn
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Transcending Fire New World Bikers by Casey Moss

On A Dark Tide by Naomi Clark

Thanks for having me here today! I'm excited to share my latest Romance on the Go, ON A DARK TIDE, a story I constantly (and probably annoyingly) referred to as the Creepy Ocean Story whilst writing it. I'm a mermaid at heart. I love the ocean, whatever the season, whatever the weather. Nothing makes me feel as at peace or inspired as sitting by the shore. ON A DARK TIDE is one of several stories and books I've written with the ocean at its heart, and it won't be the last.

My jokey reference to it as the Creepy Ocean Story got me thinking about other creepy ocean stories. ON A DARK TIDE was partially inspired by that idea that the deep, vast ocean is concealing a very alien and inhospitable world from us - and that maybe we don't want to uncover it's secrets.

These three books share that theme, and were all incredibly formative reads for me growing up. Enjoy!

1. DAGON

DAGON was one of the first stories Lovecraft wrote as an adult, back in 1917. Told from the poin…