Saturday, January 9, 2016

Exciting Stuff

This year is starting off with a BANG! Lots of GREAT going on. 



First, I need to take a moment to let you all know how much I love my readers and friends. Seriously. You are the very best. Two of my 2015 releases had such a great year with nominations and awards. I was overwhelmed in a good way. And that good just seems to keep on coming.

I was told Claimed by the Bad Boy (Bad Boy Fever 2) and Rise of the Lost Prince (Lost Boys 1) have both been nominated for the Annual Preditors & Editors Readers' Poll, so I popped on over and sure enough. Thank you so much readers!



The polls close on January 14th, so if you get the chance to hop on over and vote, I would be grateful. I believe after you vote you need to verify the vote through your e-mail.  Here's the link: http://critters.org/predpoll/novelerot.shtml


In other happenings. Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Three has been completed in audiobook format and should be hitting the audio shelf soon! 



With the e-books and auidobooks both out, this completes the three books in the short stories portion of the series, but for those of you who want to know about Tristan and Keira, hang in there. They will have their own novel length book. The Color of Midnight.

What else is going on? Hearts of Valor, a sweet romance anthology will be releasing January 13th from Roane Publishing. I had a chance to sit down and read all the stories in this book, and I can say you don't want to miss out on this one.



Also, Feburary 15th is the release of Trouble in Paradise, the novel length book following the introduction novella Welcome to Paradise in my erotic western romance series, Paradise Ranch.


There's a Thunderclap campaign for Trouble in Paradise that I would love your help with. So, if you would take a moment, hop on over and sign up to support this, I'd be over-the-moon happy! Thunderclap must have a 100 supports for the campaign to launch on Feb 15th. Here's the full link:



Again, thank you for always showing such love and support for my work.

XoXo
London


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOND by E.D. Parr

MM Romantic erotica, shifter gay romance Blond E.D.Parr What would you think if the guy you were dating raced off every night b...