Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Coming Soon to #Audiobook #TeaserTuesday



When I decided to take the plunge into the audiobook world, I wasn't at all sure what I was in for. Now, a couple of years later, with 11 audiobooks completed and more underway, I'm happy I took that leap and jumped in head first. I have been so blessed to be able to work with some wonderful and super talented people who do an awesome job at bringing my stories to life. And I'm happy to say that once again, I'm working with some fantastic talents in the world of audio. So, I'm going to share a couple of teasers with you from two audio projects that are currently in production.


Trouble in Paradise, the novel length book in my Paradise Ranch series, will be hitting the audio retail shelves soon. Projected July 2016 release. Here's a sample of what's to come from the woman who knocked my socks off when I heard her. The superb Sierra Kline.


video


Those bad boys of rock are on their way, too. Yep. I'm talking about Cinder. Every Single Part of You is in audio production with a projected release of August 2016. When I first heard La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers I was blown away by their voices and narration style, and I know you guys will love them. Here's a tasty little Tuesday tease. 






Have a terriffic Tuesday!
XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners & More

*Waves* Hi, all.  First, I want to thank everyone who took part in my audiobook tour for Always and hosted me and my new audiobook baby o...