Sunday, July 3, 2016

Only a few days left #99CentSale #Amazon




There's still a couple of days left to take advantage on this $0.99 sale. So hurry and pick you your copy. July 5th is the last day to save.

Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance, M/F/M Ménage, Rockers, Series
Please Note:
This book contains mature themes, includes explicit language and sexual scenes.



So, what do readers have to say about his book?

Rock stars, a M/F/M combination with sizzling hot chemistry and a cast of wonderful and colorful characters.  -Pinky, Goodreads Review

I loved this story. Sara is completely opposite of what her two rock stars are. The come from different worlds however they fit together amazingly. I can't wait to read more from this author. -Amy, Goodreads Review

I laughed, I sniffed, I fanned myself and I fell hopelessly in love with all of the guys in Cinder. – Amazon Review

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loop Giveaway #Evernight #freebooks

I'm excited to announce that I'm participating in a loop giveaway with Evernight Publishing and 31 other fantastic authors on O...