Monday, August 29, 2016

LSJ Lines - Bound by the Bad Boy @LaPetiteMortXVI

*Waves* Hi, everyone. London here. I know it has been a little while since I've personally posted on my blog. Both my personal and professional life have been hectic to say the least. Let me just say, some has been the good kind of hectic and some not so good. However, I do have something great to share with you all.



Those of you who have been asking about Bound by the Bad Boy will be happy to know that I am pushing to complete this book and submit to my publisher. I just need life to cooperate with me in the form of quiet, alone time free of emergencies.  

*Fingers Crossed*

In the meantime, one of the sublimely talented producers/narrator(s) I've been working with on a current audiobook project offered to read and record a few lines from some of my work. Of course I was thrilled to accept that offer and will be sharing those lines with you each week for a little while. So, without further ado, you will get to hear a few finished lines from Bound by the Bad Boy (book 3 of Bad Boy Fever) narrated by La Petite Mort.

Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Love by Aubrey Wynne #audiobook

Author: Aubrey Wynne Narrator: Sara Sheckells Length: 3 hours 21 minutes Publisher: Plato Publishing Released: Oct. 23, 2017 ...