Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great News about #Cinder on #Audiobook @LaPetiteMortXVI


I've got great news about Every Single Part of You! 

*Doing the Happy Dance* 


The audiobook production is complete, which means Sara and the guys from Cinder will be arriving really, really soon on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes. So hang in there with me just a little bit longer while the powers that be in the audio world do their thing to get one of my book babies on the audio retail shelves.


Taking a moment here to thank, Kellie Dennis from Book Cover by Design for making all my cover art. To Liz at Graphics by Liz for making me some killer teaser graphics, and to my producer and narrators, La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers for doing such a bang up job with Every Single Part of You.

 
For my readers and listeners, thank you for always supporting me and my work. I love you all! This is for you. Enjoy listening.








XoXo
London


No comments:

Post a Comment