Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dear Readers and Friends

You may have noticed that I've been M.I.A. on all forms of social media, and that my blog has been quiet of late. There is a reason for this. On October 14th my mother had a massive stroke and was taken to the ER where she was evaluated and put into acute care in the hospital. After several days of no improvement, she was moved into the hospice wing of the medical center. It was her wish not to be put on any form of life support. Myself and my family honored her wishes. She passed away on October 22nd.

Losing my mother (and best friend) has been devastating in many different ways, not only for me, but for my father who is in poor health himself. So, I am putting London the author on hold for a while and placing London the daughter in the drivers seat for now.

I want to thank you all for your understanding during this time. I also want to give a heartfelt thank you for all the condolences, well wishes, and prayers sent my way. There were and still are greatly appreciated.

Remember to live your life to the fullest, tell those special people in your life you love them, and enjoy every moment you have with them.

XoXo
London


4 comments:

  1. Oh London, I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. A year ago, my sisters and our families buried my mom. She was a good woman and I'd love to have had her around a tad longer. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, London
    (((hugs))) You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, London.

    Wishing you peace, and your mom as well.

    ReplyDelete