Saturday, December 24, 2016

Best Wishes This Holiday Season

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is Christmas, then on to the New Year. For me, 2016 has been a year of great things and a year of great loss. But, the one thing that will always go in the 'great things' column is YOU. Thank you so much my readers and friends for the heartfelt condolences you sent my way when I lost my mother. They were greatly appreciated. I know I've said this many times before, but it is so worth saying again. You all make my world bright, and without you and your continued support, I couldn't do what I do.


It is my sincerest wish that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...