Friday, March 3, 2017

Cover Reveals #LSJRomance

I have two, new beautiful covers. *Claps & Bounces* When I submitted the information for the cover art, I knew what I was looking for wouldn't necessarily be easy to achieve, but the phenomenal Kellie Dennis at Book Cover by Design got what I was looking for. I can't brag enough about her and her talent. She's fantastic to work with!


Projected Release April 6, 2017
M/F Contemporary Romance


International bestselling author London Saint James’ first installment from Two Hearts, One Soul Duet is the epic tale of abiding love, heart-wrenching loss, and an astonishing bond that will find a way to endure.

Winter Perri never truly understood love until she met Austin Carlyle—the man who would rock her world to its foundations and give her something to believe in. But the night before they were to be married, the fairytale shattered.


Thirteen years later Winter is pulled out of her seclusion only to have a painful past confront her, and when it does, she’s left questioning reality, because the impossible is looking back at her with the face of a destroying angel, and piercing eyes in too familiar shades of blue.




Projected Release June 8, 2017
M/F Contemporary Romance


From international bestselling author London Saint James comes the final installment of Two Hearts, One Soul, a breathtaking story of two people who have always been connected, forever tied together by fate, by destiny, by unbreakable love.

With the media hell-bent on exposing Winter’s once private life, Cayden will do anything to protect her. But there’s more than just the voracious paparazzi conspiring against them.

Involved in an unprecedented web of strange events, and wound in a string of lies about to break with devastating consequences, Winter must battle ghosts from her past that threaten to harm the man she loves.

Faced with a choice she always knew would be inevitable, and a secret of her own, can the fairytale Winter’s been living with Cayden beat the odds of their reality and really come true
?  

 

Some of you may remember this story as The Heart of Winter which was originally published in 2011 as a four book, continuing series: Enchanted, Requiem, Revelation, and Eternal. While I have written many stories since then, Winter’s story was my first published set of novels. They say you never forget your first love and that’s true. Winter remains one of my favorite heroines and still holds a special place in my heart.

When the contract for The Heart of Winter ended and the publishing rights came back to me, I knew I needed to retell it. Freshen it up. Add new content. So I stepped back into Winter’s world and made changes. Her entire story will be retold in a duet of novels along with a couple of bonus scenes added at the end of each.

I hope you enjoy reading this new version of Winter’s story and fall in love with the retelling as much as I have.

XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment