Skip to main content

London's News - Always (Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book One)

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news. The ARCs (Advanced Review Copies) of Always, Book One in my Two Hearts, One Soul Duet are complete and ready to go out. If you would like a PDF to read and review, just drop me an e-mail at London@londonsaintjames.com and I will send a copy your way.


Release Date: April 6, 2017
Published by: LSJ Romance
Genre: M/F Contemporary Romance
Word Count: 100K
Heat Level: 3 

Add on Goodreads

International bestselling author London Saint James’ first installment from Two Hearts, One Soul Duet is the epic tale of abiding love, heart-wrenching loss, and an astonishing bond that will find a way to endure.

Winter Perri never truly understood love until she met Austin Carlyle—the man who would rock her world to its foundations and give her something to believe in. But the night before they were to be married, the fairytale shattered.

Thirteen years later Winter is pulled out of her seclusion only to have a painful past confront her, and when it does, she’s left questioning reality, because the impossible is looking back at her with the face of a destroying angel, and piercing eyes in too familiar shades of blue.



Dear Readers,

Some of you may remember this story as The Heart of Winter which was originally published in 2011 as a four book continuing series, Enchanted, Requiem, Revelation, and Eternal. While I have written many stories since then, Winter’s story was my first published set of novels. They say you never forget your first love and that’s true. Winter remains one of my favorite heroines and has always held a special place in my heart.

When the contract for this set of stories ended and the publishing rights came back to me, I knew I needed to retell it. Freshen it up. Add new content. So I stepped back into Winter’s world and made changes. Her entire story will be retold in a two book duet of novels.

I hope this new version of Winter’s story with bonus scenes will be one you fall in love with as much as I have.

XoXo
London


Sneak Peek Excerpt:

Ms. Cynthia Fines and Mr. Scott Linton Perri
request the honor of your presence at the marriage of
their daughter
Winter Shae Perri
to
Austin Wells Carlyle
son of
Dr. Wells Bennett Carlyle and Dr. Judith Carroll Carlyle
Saturday, the 20th of December at eleven in the morning
Saint Thomas Church
Fifth Avenue, New York

The invitations read in elegant, black script.
I’d graduated from college and just turned twenty-two. Austin was twenty-three. And yes, in just a few weeks, we were having a wedding.
Sitting on the third finger of my left hand stood a three-carat ring with three square-cut diamonds encased by emeralds, with more diamonds embedded in the band. It was more money than should have been spent, but Austin said it was a diamond for every year we had been together and the emeralds matched the color of my eyes.
Who could argue with that?
The night Austin proposed to me was not only a surprise but one of the best nights of my life. He’d taken me to the East Village Theater—something not out of the ordinary—we’d been there many times before. In fact, it was the place he took me on our third date.
What was out of the ordinary? The place was vacant.

Walking in the dim light down the long aisle, passing row after row of empty seats, I glanced up at Austin. “There’s no one here.”
He smiled down at me. “I know.”
“What’s going on?”
As though I’d asked the magic question, one beam of streaming light hit a gold-encrusted table up on the darkened stage and glittered.
I focused on the table. It was part of a stage set I’d seen once, sitting in Juliet’s bedroom when Romeo entered in through her window.
“Is this your way of telling me you’re the lead in a new Romeo and Juliet play?”
Austin chuckled but didn’t answer as he led me up on the stage and over to the table.
On top sat a single pink rose with a dazzling ring shimmering in the light that had been tied to the long green stem with a red silk ribbon.
My hand went to my mouth.
I was speechless and more than likely wide-eyed when Austin picked up the rose, untied the ribbon, took the ring into his hand, bent down upon one knee, then handed me the flower.
With shaking hands I took it.
He quoted a scene from Romeo and Juliet, only he’d said my name not Juliet’s as the sun.
Taking my left hand in his, Austin looked up at me from beneath his long, black lashes with eyes the color of sapphires. “Winter. I’m in love with you. I cannot imagine one day without you in my life, so I was hoping you would do me the honor of becoming my wife. Will you marry me?”
Reacting to the moment, my eyes began to overflow with tears. They streamed down my cheeks, dripped off my chin, and hit my hand in his in a sprinkle of abundant joy.
“Yes,” I said.
Austin placed the ring on my finger and kissed it. “I love you.”
He returned to his feet, his face beaming as I sniffled out, “I-I love you, too.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Bites @erzabetbishop #Giveaway

Vampire Bites Box Set Sanguine Shadows: A Curse Workers Novella by Erzabet Bishop Only available in the Vampire Bites Box Set!

Blurb: Sanguine Shadows A Curse Workers Novella
Ball gowns and bite marks… Mari Di Bartolo was a witch coming back to her roots in Salem. Juggling work and school, she is a woman on a mission until she is attacked one night after work and left for dead. When Mari is about to step through the veil, she is given a choice-become a vampire or fade away. She chooses life. Nevertheless, it’s not her new Sire that holds Mari’s attention, but the strange and enigmatic Fae with the golden green eyes. Full of mischief and mayhem, the night of the Vampire Ball is upon her and all that glitters may just be her teeth in the moonlight. Darkness lurks in the shadows… Fenris is the Captain of the Guard for the Queen of the Dark Court. For centuries he’s secured the barrier between the human world and Faery, part of a Protectorate that keeps humans blissfully ignorant of the beings hid…

Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray #Giveaway

A Wicked Halloween Boxed Set #Giveaway

A WICKED HALLOWEEN: A Paranormal Romance Box Set of Tales Featuring Witches, Vampires, Shifters, Ghosts, and More is now available for pre-order!
Thirteen paranormal romance tales that will thrill and chill you just in time for All Hallow's Eve. With many of the stories set in Salem—the ultimate city for witchy, demon, and shape-shifting delight—these tales will enthrall you with their sexy heroes and spellbinding characters. Salem has never been this hot!
Stories by: Gwen Knight, Debbie Herbert, Erzabet Bishop, C.E. Black, Angelica Dawson, Charlie Daye, Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade, Phoenix Johnson, Sherrie Lea Morgan, Elizabeth A. Reeves, Linda Thomas Sundstrom and Hope Welsh.
Buy links: Amazon Smart URL: http://hyperurl.co/AWH Nook: http://bit.ly/AWHNOOK iBooks: http://apple.co/29EiBxo Amazon US: http://amzn.to/29rZ7Nj Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/AWHUK Amazon CAN: http://bit.ly/AWHCA Amazon AUS: http://bit.ly/AWHAUS Kobo: http://bit.ly/AWHKo ARe: http://bit.ly/AWHARE NNP: http://…