Skip to main content

It's here! Prowlers & Growlers Boxed Set ~ All New Titles by USA Today, International & Award Winning Authors @GinaKincade #99cent #shifters #pnr #romance @wolfpackreads


This special 99 cent price goes up this week so grab your copy now and don't miss out!!

Join the dark side with ***ALL NEW*** stories from some of your favorite NY Times, USA Today, and Award Winning, Bestselling authors.
Step into the shadows with witches, werewolves, shifters, vampires, and soul mates: the sizzling hot alphas you love.
Are you fated to find your fantasy lover in these seductive, steamy pages bursting with danger and desire? 
Claim your book boyfriend now!



Nook     iBooks     Kobo



  When The Snow Flies by Gina Kincade & Kiki Howell
USA Today Bestselling and Award Winning Authors

Dark Verité by Muffy Wilson
USA Today Bestselling and Award Winning Author

The Jaguar's Consort by Aliyah Burke
USA Today Bestselling and Award Winning Author


Hades Playground by Isis Pierce
USA Today Bestselling Author


Under The Crescent Moon by Amy Lee Burgess
USA Today Bestselling Author


The Demon The Witch and The Firebird by Phoenix Johnson
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author


Changes by Angelica Dawson
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author


Arcane by Erzabet Bishop
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author

Chicks Dig Scars by Kathleen Grieve
International Bestselling Author

Swelter by K.C. Stewart
International Bestselling Author

Dark Melody by Megan J Parker
International Bestselling Author

Starbright by Ashlynn Monroe
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author

Sorrows Beginning by S. E. Babin
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author

Shadows Mark by Nicole Morgan
International Bestselling Author


Mated by Kallysten
International Bestselling Author

Fallen In Sin by Marissa Farrar
International Bestselling Author

Lion by Her Side by Ever Coming
International Bestselling Author

Immortal Alchemy by Savannah Verte
International Bestselling and Award Winning Author

Stolen Magic by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
International Bestselling Author

Call Of The Beast by Erica Reeder
International Bestselling Author

Shifting Scales by Decadent Kane
International Bestselling Author



Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!
99cents or FREE in Kindle Unlimited



Get Rocked! In Vegas: Rockstar Romance Limited Edition Collection ~ Pre-order now for only 99cents!
Nook      iBooks     Kobo

If you have enjoyed our work,
please leave a review

Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you

Please Feel Free to Share

Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Summer Time Giveaway

Many of you are aware of my mother's passing in October of 2016 and some of the other things that have been keeping my writing progress slowed, but I am working hard on catching up with those writing projects that came to a screeching halt at the end of last year.

Book three in my Bad Boy Fever series is well underway. I will be pushing to have Bound by the Bad Boy completed and released this year. Book two in my Lost Boys series, Kiss of Fire and Frost is also well underway and another of my books I will be pushing to complete.

Because I really do appreciate my readers and fans, and I'm thankful for your patience with me, I am doing an It's Summer Time Giveaway. What's on the summer giveaway list?


A signed paperback copy of Spanked by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Claimed by the Bad BoyA signed paperback copy of Rise of the Lost Prince A Kindle copy of Every Single Part of YouAnd a Kindle copy of my newest release, Always 
If you would like to check out the detai…

Hiring the Tiger - Heart of the Mountain by L.J. Longo

New Series from Evernight Publishing: Heart of the Mountain Hiring the Tiger

Mid Week Tease - Don't Stop Watching

*Waves* I know I've been gone from Mid Week Tease a long, long time. But I'm back!!! 





This week I've got a little something from Forever & Always, Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book Two which is soon to be released.

Enjoy!


Excerpt:

With the phone to his ear, Cayden turned and looked at me, his sapphire gaze roaming from the hair piled in a messy bun atop my head, to my bubble-gum-pink-painted toenails before he smiled. My heart thrummed. Reaching out, he pulled me onto his lap where I willingly went, and picked up a pen from beside my laptop. Then, he crooked his head, holding the handset to the cordless in place against his shoulder to free his other hand and took a hold of mine. Curious, I wondered what he was up to. Cayden turned my hand over, palm side up. Swiped his fingers softly over my palm once. Wrote, I Love U,boldly across it. And then he curled my fingers closed, securing the words tight within the palm of my hand before he moved his hands from mine and took hol…