Thursday, May 4, 2017

Always is Now Available for #Free on #KU

 
*Waves* Hi, everyone. I have had several requests from readers asking me to make some of my books available in the Kindle Unlimited program. Since I try really hard to make my readers happy, I  have my first KU offering with my latest release, Always. Yep. If you love KU, you can read Always for free!

Genre: M/F Contemporary Romance
Word Count: 100k
Heat Level: 3
Cover Art by Kellie Dennis - Book Cover by Design
Edited by Red Penn Services






You can find Always here: 
 Amazon   Amazon AU   Amazon UK   Amazon CA  

 Paperback and Audiobook Coming Soon!

I have also received a lot of e-mails asking me when book two will be released. I'm shooting for a June 28th release date for, Forever & Always. I promise I will keep you all updated on that.



XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loop Giveaway #Evernight #freebooks

I'm excited to announce that I'm participating in a loop giveaway with Evernight Publishing and 31 other fantastic authors on O...