Saturday, July 8, 2017

I Need You


Hi, everyone! I have openings on my ARC Team. What's an ARC? (Advanced Reader Copy) Or some call them (Advanced Review Copies) of books. 

Reviews are important to us authors for many different reasons, including promotion of our work. If you love to read. I need you! 

If you would like to join my team you can PM me on FB or e-mail me at London@londonsaintjames.com and/or you can pop on over to my website http://www.londonsaintjames.com and fill out the form to join. 

What will you get from me? 

Free books to read. And you will get them before they hit the retail shelf. Before anyone else gets to read them. Oh, and you will have my undying love and appreciation for taking the time to read and review my work. 

All I ask is if you join, you leave an honest review on Amazon, Goodreads, etc...and that you do not sell or upload my work to any sites. It really makes authors sad to see our work on pirate sites. 

What books will be coming your way if you join? 

Forever & Always will be the next to go out (sometime this month) then Bound by the Bad Boy (Bad Boy Fever, 3) followed by Kiss of Fire and Frost (Lost Boys, 2) will also be going out this year as well. And who knows. I may be able to have one or two more go out before the end of the year. Also, if there are any books on my backlist you would like to read and review, I will be happy to send your way.

If you know others who would be interested, by all means, let them know. The more the merrier!




XoXo
London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady of Thorns by Nicola M. Cameron

Hello, and thanks so much for having me on today! Lady of Thorns is the third book in a series that was never supposed to be a series. I’ve ...